Chapter 19

Never get a girl pregnant. Especially one who is a bitch.

These past few days have been hell. But don't get me wrong I love my son. He is literally the only light of happiness in my life. Everything else is pretty much hell. Louis still hasn't spoken to me. And I plan on finding out whatever the hell are we now. Like are we dating? or are we over? i don't know.

Right now i'm holding Austin carefully in my arms with a bottle in his mouth feeding him at 5am. He has the weirdest eating habits. But eh I am his father and I can't commit to an eating schedule. Just looking at my beautiful baby boy gives me chills. I don't know anymore I just wanna hold him to the rest of my life until the day that he will basically kick me away from him. 

He is my angel in disguise. And just to think that I hated him a few weeks ago.

I rocked him gentely after he finished sipping his milk , while singing to him.

Don't try to make me stay or ask if i'm okay

I don't have the answer.

Don't make me stay the night or ask if i'm alright

I don't have the answer.

Heartache doesn't last forever

I'll say i'm fine.

Midnight ain't no time for laughing

When you say goodbye.

It makes your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your finger tips so touchable

And your eyes irresistible.

I've tried to ask myself, should I see someone else?

I wish I knew the answer.

But I know, if I go now, if I leave then i'm on my own tonight

I'll never know the answer.

I stopped when I saw that his eyes have dropped and that he is now asleep. I carefully put him in his crib, And i just stared  at him some more, He is just so beautiful, so perfect. And to know that he is a piece of me? It just makes me so happy and I don't know a lot of feelings that I just can't explain.

I left his rome shortly after cause I have to get ready for school. UGH i've been dreading this day ever since the last time I went.

I took a quick shower, then did my hair and brushed my teeth. I then went downstairs got some breakfast. Kissed my son's forehead and left for school. Convincing me was a hard thing to do. But my mum took some time off work to look out after my son while i'm at school.

I arrived there with 30 minutes to spare. Cool. Nope.

I went to my locker and just sat there on the floor in front of it with my phone in hand staring at my son't picture. God i'm so whipped for him. I let out a chuckle at how old I sound. This past week i haven't felt much like a 16 years old boy. Sometimes I thought I was 26....

"Oh my god! HARRY" sarah screamed and came rushing towards me. Throwing herself in my lap and hugging me tightly. I hugged her back just as tight. God I missed her.

"Hi" I said with a smile.

"You're like legit smiling?! Oh my god!" She said and I just laughed at her adorableness.

"Uhm. can you get off me now. You are heavy"

"I am not" she said sternly.

"yes you are"