Chapter 7

The next day I was standing by my locker talking with noura, I asked her where sarah was I thought that she picks her up for school, but she said that her mum id dropping her today.

After awhile we saw sarah rushing towards us with her hands wrapped around herself.

"sup?" I asked. she just glanced at me and removed her hands revealing the i'm an idiot t-shirt that she was wearing.

"happy now noura?" she asked through gritted teeth. I just laughed.

"very much actually, and remember you can't take it off till the end of the day" noura smirked.

"you're so paying for this" sarah hissed before walking away.

I looked over at noura to see her with horror expression on her face "what's wrong?" I asked

"the last time she told me that, I woke up with a green hair. I don't wanna know what will happen now" 

I just laughed and she glared at me " don't worry i'm sure she won't do anything bad"

"that's because you're still on her good side. so you don't know anything about her other side. let me just tell you...it's an ugly side"

I chuckled and the bell rang so I headed to my bio class.

At lunch zayn invited us to sit with him..whcih i'm sure has something to do with a girl named sarah... anyways I didn't see marcel today so I thought why not.

me and noura went to sit with liam,zayn,niall and louis. sarah is late...again.

"where's sarah?" asked zayn while he looked around the cafeteria.

"she is probably at the bathroom or somewhere" noura shrugged.

after a couple minutes sarah came in with red cheeks and she was shivering slightly.

she looked around the cafeteria obviously looking for us. I waved a hand for her and she came to us, she flashed us all a smile before sitting down in the obly empty seat available which was next to zayn.

"f-fuck you noura t-thi stupid dare of yours made everyone l-laugh at m-m-me, a-and now i-i'm f-freezing" she stuttered still shivering.

noura just laughed "well, a dare is a dare" and that made sarah glare at her.

"here, take my hoodie" zayn offered handing sarah his hoodie.

"nah, keep it I don't want you getting cold because of me" sarah smiled fondly at him

"it's fine really, I've got a jacket in my locker just in case I needed it or something. Plus my hoodie would look good on you" he winked. and she blushed furiously red before taking his hoodie and wearing it. it was big on her which made her look like a kitten with her curly hair and still flushed cheeks.

"aw, you look like a kitten" I cooed.

"shut it styles before I shave your hair" she snapped and zayn looked at her amused.

"Not. The. Curls" I shook my head quickly.

"oooh is wittle hazzie scwed over his bouncy curls?" 

"take my life but don't touch my hair" I said seriously. she just laughed and smiled evilly at me.

"now I know how to revenge" she sang. I huffed.

"we've got a feisty one here" zayn said laughing.

"unless you want your hair gone too malik, I suggest you shut it" 

"my lips are sealed just not the hair" he said

'what is it with you guys and hair" liam spoke

"considering you don't have any, you won't understand" louis replied causing us all to laugh.

 "I have hair and I still don't get it" noura spoke

"It's just a guys thing, I guess" I shrugged

"you guys are weird" sarah rolled her eyes

"But you can't live without us" zayn answered her

"well, believe me..I  can" she said

"no you can't, you won't be able to live without your hazzabear by your side" I told her

"hazzabear?" she laughed

"I like it" louis said causing me to blush. sarah stopped laughing and smirked at me which i rolled my eyes to.

"we should go out today" niall spoke for the first time today.

"and he speaks" liam announced

niall rolled his eyes "well excuse me if i'm trying to eat here, plus ya'll are playing teams and defending each other and no one is on mine" niall pouted

"awww niall i'l be on your team?" sarah said. and zayn scoffed

"nah, you and zayn make a cute team. and I have food on my side" he said smugly.

sarah blushed and I saw zayn holding her hand from under the table, she looked over at him and smiled. I smiled too seeing my best friend happy.

"but seriously guys, let's hang out today. my place?" niall said

we all nodded in agreement and he beamed

"so. i'll pick you up sarah or what?" I asked her

"i'll pick you up if you want?" zayn suggested

she nodded mumbling a quick that would be great.

kinda another filler chapter. but cute sayn! yayyyy. (just in case you didn't know. i'm sarah from the story, and noura is my idiot best friend).

-Sarahxx