Chapter 4

The next day I walked in school and headed to my music class.

I entered the class room, and found that I have 5 minutes left before class started. I sat down at my usual seat next to niall, But the kirish blonde lad wasn't here yet, so I sat alone playing a game of flappy bird. damn that bird is stupid.

"Hello" I glanced up seeing louis standing in front of me. And I felt what are those called? oooh butterflies in my stomach while looking at that breath taking smile. god i sound like a girl.

"shit" I looked down and I lost, I was close to my high score!! I looked back up again. "Hi" I said but i"m sure that my voice cracked so I just coughed to hide my embarrassment.

"what's up?" he said casually still smiling.

"Um..the roof" I said cheekily. He rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

"Very original, Harold"

"just kidding. Nothing much actually, you?"

"Eh, same" was his answer before the bell rang announcing that class started, and still there wasn't a sign of niall, maybe he isn't coming today.

After 5 minutes the door opened and in came the last girl I ever wanted to see. caroline.

well, caroline is my ex. we dated for almost a year and a half, until she cheated on me so I broke up with her 6 months ago. it hurt like hell cause i was in love with her. 

I stared wide-eyed until she squealed "Harry!" with a big grin on her face, I felt myself stiffen, so I just looked down.

She came and sat in niall's empty seat next to me. And the whole class were staring at us. and louis gave me a questioning look. I just shrugged as if telling him it's nothing.

"Hi, I missed you so much harry! I can't believe you're here!" she said hugging me. I gulped. This was not happening.

However I replied with a simple "Hey" and looked away.

The teacher gave us a classwork to do it in class. Which was reading a music sheet and see what it meant to our partner.

After a few minutes of quietly reading the music sheet. She broke the silence "I really did miss you A lot. I called you to apologies but you never answer my calls,And when I knew you moved away, I cried for a week. I didn't know where you've gone. After a while I just started accepting the fact that i'll never see you again. Right then my dad got a job here. so we had to move, and to Be honest I'm so happy that I saw you again sitting here, I still canb't believe it" she then took my hand in both of hers, and looked my in the eyes"I still love you"

I shook my head and looked up up while blinking away the tears Cause I won't cry. "I stii love you?" I scoffed. "well, if you still love me you wouldn't have cheated on me, you woldn't have took out my heart with your hands and ripped it to pieces"

"But it was an accident we were drunk"

"so all the times you made out and god knows what you've done you were drunk?" I pulled my hand out of hers and raised my voice not caring that we're in class "If you ever loved me, You wouldn't break my heart and watch me shatter while you stood there watching me. Not even caring that i was slowly dying. Hell, if  you loved me you would've just broken up with me before you let me fall for you" With that i stood up and stormed out of class. hot tears streaming down my face.

I went to the bathroom, and washed my face face with cold water. And when I turned off the water fauclet. I heard....sobbing?

I looked arouns and saw a bathroom stall cracked open, I pecked inside and saw someone sitting on the floor with their head in their knee while shaking with sobs. I opened the stall  and walked in. he looked up and I saw that guy that looks like me, crying. with a burised face.ss

he flinched "p-please don't hur-hurt me" he stuttered.

I sat down next to him "don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you. Are you okay?" that was a stupid question. ugh. ofcourse he is not alright. i'm so stupid sometimes.

He looked at me confused I just raised an eyebrow waiting for his answer "B-but don't you hate me? Because i'm gay and a nerd?"

"No, why should I? there is nothing wrong with being gay. Love is love. No matter what gender,race,color you are.And me myself. i'm bi.So I won't judge you." I looked at him straight in the eyes. "plus you look like me so I think I like you" I joked.

he smiled "thanks"

"for what?" I asked confused. he smiled wider and said "For not hating me while everybody else do. They don't even know me yet they hate me no matter what I do"

"don't worry about it. What friends are there for?" i smiled at him.

"F-friends?" he asked shocked.

"Yes, friends not get up and go wash your face" I gave him a Stern look.

"yeah, right. Thanks again, i'm marcel by the way.

"Harry" he nodded and stood up to wash his face.

(a/n) this is kinda short lol. anyways I wrote it while I was extremly tired and my eyes kept closing on their own. lol

anyways have you heard Fireproof? adsajhsdlhjd it's so perfect!!

-Sarah xx