Chapter 9

(Harry's POV)

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache i've had since zayn's party, everyone else were sleep so I was alone.

I went to the bathroom to do my business and then wash my face. But when I turned to the mirror I almost fainted. I let out a very manly scream "MY HAIR!!!!!" and then I heard shuffling in the living room and the boys entering the bathroom. Niall holding a bat, zayn holding a knife, liam holding a golf bat. and louis holding a pillow? seriously what's he gonna do with a pillow... god he is so weird I love him! wait no out of line. YOUR HAIR IF FUCKING BLUE HARRY AND YOU ARE GAWKING OVER LOUIS CUTENESS.

soon they all burst out laughing and clutching their stomachs and dropping the things in there hands, My cheeks heated up and i'm pretty sure they are bright red.

"Your hair! Omg"

"Hazza that color suits you!"

"Looking good!"

"stop right there I need to take a picture"

"Oh hell No you won't, Out you go. come on" and I closed the bathroom door.

After 15 minutes of just staring at my hair I decided it's time that I actually do what I came here to do in the first place. I finished and went out to see them all gathered in the kitchen eating breakfast. as soon as I entered all the girls laughed and Sarah smirked looking amused. Wait a second didn't she threaten my hair just yesterday? "it was you" I accused

"That's a lesson for you styles, don't mess with me" she winked.

"ooooh piss off, You should thank god it's not pink or else shit will become real"

"don't worry dude it will wear off when you wash your hair" she said

"Great. now i'll have to go to school in this hair"

"You can take a beanie if you want?" niall suggested

"yeah sure, thanks dude" I smiled at him.

"okay guys come on let's get ready we have school" Liam said, well he is always been a dad type of dude.

"Okay niall, I need some make up" Noura spoke up.

"Oh about that.. we kind of um.. well basically you see we don't have any" Niall said looking apolgictly.

Noura gasped "what? what do you mean. like i'd have to go to school looking like this? oh my god niall why don't you have any!"

"because my mum is dead and I don't have any sisters, so where am I gonna bring any girls stuff here?"

"sorry, Okay i'll just make the best of it." she said and walked away to the bathroom I assume.

"well, Niall you should've warned me before now i'll have to look like shit" sara said. andd niall just shrugged.

"yeah yeah whatever, Niall gimme a sweatshirt" And Sarah said. I swear that girl is something else, like is she seriously not worried about going without any make up?

"Yeah sure, Go upstairs first door to your right is my room, pick anything you want from my wardrobe" he informed her.

"God, thanks Niall" she hugged him and went up stairs.

After exactly 30 minutes we were all piled in the living room all ready to go to school. we're all in our yesterday's clothing (except for Niall) and well sarah is wearing niall's sweatshirt and shee looks so adorable and lost in it, but I can't tell her cause she'll probably shave my hair or even slit my throat. And well me wearing a beanie to hide my hair.