Epilogue

•23 years later•

Louis sat at his bed with the photo album of their whole life sitting in front of him.

He just got back from austin's wedding and his daughter is soon to be 20. So he was home alone with nothing but that precious photo album.

He opened it at the first picture and smiled at the memory. It was the picture he and Harry took at their graduation.

He remembers exactly how that day went as if it was just yesterday (which sometimes it feels like it)

*Flash Back*

"Harold are you ready? We're gonna be late" Louis shouted from outside the bathroom.

"Just a second" he replied while he attempted to fix his hair which was honestly no use because his hands were shaking so bad and his hair just wouldn't cooperate. Eventually he gave up with a sigh. He got out of the bathroom to be met eye to eye with his beautiful boyfriend he instantly gasped at how beautiful Louis looked. With his dark blue suit making his eyes looking as bluer as ever. And damn was he lucky to be able to call him his boyfriend especially with the suit making his bum look so good.

"Got a bit of drool over there" Louis commented obviously making fun of Harry.

Harry chuckled and leaned forward to kiss Louis "shut up you look gorgeous" he whispered and then pressed his lips against his lovers.

When they pulled back they pressed their foreheads together "wish I could say the same about you" Louis smirked and winked then he walked away giving a look over his shoulder to see Harry pouting and just walking away.

Harry followed him downstairs where his mother was waiting for them to get ready. She had tears pouring out of her eyes and a huge smile on her face. She looked so creepy just standing their with a camera and her face looking like that with a bit of mascara running down her face. But oh well who would mind?

"Come on guys stand there for a picture" she told them and they did as told because who can protest against a woman?

....100 pictures later....

"Ok mum that's it! We're gonna be late and skip our own graduation" Harry groaned.

"Ok, ok. I'm just happy my tiny frog son is graduating!" Anne exclaimed happily. And Harry glared at the use of the nickname. He swore he's gonna kill Sarah for telling his mum that. She's been calling him that ever since.

"Okay mum so you're gonna have Austin with you. Remember he needs to be fed at 1pm. Don't let him go around wondering. And make sure he is not making too much noises" Harry reminded.

"Harry. You make it seem like I didn't raise you before this. I know how to handle a kid for gods sake I handled you perfectly fine and look how you've turned"

"Okay. Now worried on the poor kid" Louis said and cackled after that.

"I hat you lots" Harry said and walked out of the house and got into his car waiting for Louis and his mum. They joined him soon after and they headed over to school where the ceremony is being held.

"GUYS!" Sarah screamed as soon as she saw us.

"Sarah" Harry mimicked.

"Quick hurry up for the group picture" she exclaimed excitedly.

Louis and Harry ran and stood in line with noura, zayn, Liam, Niall, Ashton, Luke, claim, Michael, Eleanor, Perrie, Sophia and Sarah. Damn it was a long line.