Noura's Birthday (extra update)

Sarah,Liam,Harry,Louis,Zayn,Niall&Sara are currently sitting at Noura's house. with the house all decorated for a birthday party, and the music blasting out of the speakers waiting for Noura to come back home so they can surprise her.

She's been told that they're having a family dinner and that she needs to dress up and do her hair and such. And with her parents permission and help they guys and girls had the house all night for themselves and to celebrate Noura's birthday.romission

After few minutes Noura's younger sister Angelina (Angel for shortcut) called to tell them that they're 15 minutes away. So they turned off the music and closed all the lights and stood by the door to wait for her to come home.

When she walked in she was laughing at how the sky looks funny.... anyways they all jumped and screamed "SURPRISE" and then the music started again. Noura started hugging all of them and thanking them.

They spent the night dancing to the beats of the songs. that were really weird but awesome. And when it was the cake time (which had her picture and happy birthday on it) they put on happy birthday to yo and they all started singing to Noura and she had tears in her eyes. but she didn't want to release them cause she don't want her mascara to get ruined. When they finished Liam hugged her tightly and kissed her and then whispered Happy birthday love which caused her to blush.

And after the cake everything died down and they just sat there eating laughing and chatting. some telling funny stories and well some are lost in their on little bubble of love.

And when it was gift time. Noura got a perfume bottle, couple sweatshirts, some nickles and her favorite the new FIFA15. They decided it was a good idea to play water fight on the balcony (it was big enough for them to play in) so the girls changed into shorts and t-shirts that they took from Noura and the guys stuck in their own clothes. they started splashing and pouring water on each other laughing and having fun.

basically that was all and they all head out to go home except for Sarah who spent the night over.

This wasn't an update but a new chapter coming up later or maybe tmw  idk I have a lot of time cause I don't have school!!!!

Anyways happy birthday noura I love you so much, and thank u fro tolerating me and being there for me. Sorry I couldn't make it to ur house today. and this is kinda of a gifty. b ut don't worry i've got another one that i'm 100% ur gonna like.

Oh and I wish that ur birthday will be: extraordinharry.Amazayn,Phenomeniall,Fabulouis, and Brilliam. god that was so carroty. anyways i really don't care.

-Sarahxx