Chapter 5

It's now lunch break and I invited Marcel to sit with me, he declined saying that he didn't want to be a bother and that people there hate him, And he rathers to eat in the toilets. but I of-course insisted and assured him that nothing is gonna happen to him and if anyone lays a finger on him they will be dead. and that he'll never be a bother.

So now i'm sitting with Marcel eating my lunch when two girls that i've grown to like came to sit with us, they seemed like they were arguing about something that they didn't even notice the guy sitting with us.

"I'm telling you no one likes that movie it's stupid and it's not even funny, plus, it has a lot of sex scenes which is disgusting" and their argument was about a movie....typical the.

"Exactly. that's what makes it awesome. just because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean no one does" she smirked.

Sarah rolled her eyes "I swear you're so disgusting I have no idea why am I your best friend"

"because we are fart twins" said noura with a pout.

"Correct my friend" and they laughed.

"you guys are so weird.." I mumbled. 

their heads snapped towards me and they laughed even harder. when they finally noticed the guy sitting next to me. they smiled shyly.

"girls this is my friend marcel." I introduced "Marcie, these are sarah and noura" I pointed at them.

"Hi" marcel waved shyly.

"Hey" they replied in unison,

"jinx" Noura slapped the other's forehead.

She rolled her eyes "piss off"

"whatever i'm getting married before you"

"oooh god" I laughed.

"shut up" they both shot me.

"j.."

"FINISH THAT FUCKING WORD AND YOU'RE DEAD" sarah growled.

"jeez.. okay okay fine" she raised her hands in mock surrender.

I noticed that marcel was quite the whole time. I turned to him. "Hey, are you okay?"

"yeah i'm fine."

"then why are you quite?"

He shrugged "I just have nothing to say"

I nodded even though I was slightly unconvinced. so we spent the rest of the time like this. the girls talking-alot- which i didn't mind they were entertaining.

"OH MY GOD" my head snapped and saw noura and sarah looking at use with wide eyes. I cocked an eyebrow.

"what?"

"You too lookexactly the same. Like he is your long lost brother or something. like you too look like twins"

"ummm yeah we do look the same I noticed that a few days ago when I first saw him." I chuckled at their faces.

The bell rang singling the end of lunch break. we got up and tossed our food in the bin. and then headed towards the cafeteria door.

"You know what would be cool? if you guys like switched places and pretended to be the other, you know like that movie the parent trap" suggested noura.

"That would be so awesome" beamed sarah

"Sorry guys gotta go to class" I smiled at them and walked off.

************************************************************************************************************

(louis p.o.v) SURPRISE.

I sat at lunch watching harry sitting with that geek. and two girls. they were laughing -alot- and I just felt jealous I wanted to be the one to make harry laugh or smile. Not them.

"You okay mate?" asked zayn.

" 'MFine" I waved him off but continued staring at their table. until it hit me.

"zaynie!" I practically shouted.

"yes, lou?" he cocked and eyebrow at me.

"you're friends with that harry guy right?" I pointed at harry's table.

"ummm yeah you can call us that, why?" he titled his head confused.

"Can you like invite him to your house with us. since me and liam are already coming. it would be nice to have him with us"

"okay..." he trailed off confused.

"yes!!" I beamed again. "thank you zaynikines you're the best" I hugged him and tried to kiss him but he just pushed me off him.

"I know you're gay louis. and i'm okay with that. But don't hug me or try to kiss me. ever "  he pointed at me and I smiled innocently.

"fine" I huffed.

"and don't call me zaynikines"

"but but but zaynieeeeeeee" I whined.

"no buts. well beside your big butt" he wiggled his eyebrows

"shut up" I hit him playfully which caused him to laugh.

and then the bell rang singling the end of lunch break. awesome classes *note the sarcasm*

hey guys. this is kinda of a filler chapter. sorry I haven't updated for a while. 

but with all this school work and training I barely had enough time to myself. more updates soon!!!!

- Sarahxx