5. Midnight Chaos.

It was past midnight when La Violet warriors knocked on the door of Crimson Asterin. The royal council and warriors came outside to witness a pathetic sight. There was blood and cuts on their bodies, hands trembling, knees shaking, and failing to stand.

It was like a storm passed around them, leaving only casualties of those who cannot even survive. The head warrior looked at the awful state of their alliance pack. He was tongue-tied and suddenly felt worried about the warriors.

As soon as the head alpha king came out, the warriors kneel and bowed down. Tears rolled down their cheeks mixing with the bloodstains. The hissing sound from the pain and gasps of the broken people was the only sound they can be heard on that silent night.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and the male shook his head. The attack seems severe and disastrous. Something like there was no way other than ending everything like this.

"Alpha, we're losing our everything. The attack... Please help us..."

The pleading was wrecking the pin-drop silence oozing from the woods. They all looked desperate and exhausted. Alpha Jungkook stared at them and then his eyes diverted to Yoongi. He was about to say something, but Jimin intervened.

"Alpha, the head alpha of La Violet has sent you a message. He wants to meet you, in private."

The beta paused to read the expression of the head alpha. He was stoic and serious. His eyes calculated every mission he wanted his warriors to do, to tear apart the opposite pack. He raised his hands to calm the warriors in front of him. And then said in a deep voice.

"No need to worry, we'll help you. You have to follow our head warrior. Yoongi, prepare our warriors and attack them. Finish it soon. "

Jungkook has things to settle. Most importantly, his friends need him. The head alpha trusts Yoongi with this. As the words left, the head warrior nodded and walked out to the pack training ground. Jungkook and Jimin went inside to meet Yugyeom.

The dark office room opened to a thick silence. Curtains cover every light coming into the room. The failed attempt at yellow light creates a warm ambiance on the ceiling reminding them that this is not something they can win easily. There sitting Yugyeom, head low and tired with cuts and bloodstains on him. Mark was on his side too.

They are both clearly waiting for Jungkook or his help to be precise. As soon as they smelled the aura of the head alpha, they stood up to greet Jungkook. Sitting next to them, the head alpha patiently waited for his friends to speak about their worries.

"Harlem got attacked. Our warriors are dying. This is not a small attack, Jungkook."

Yugyeom said with a frown. His eyebrows pinched together, face fuming red while scooting closer to Mark, giving Jungkook space to sit next to him. The head alpha examined his friend's wounds and cuts.

His jaw clenched at the sharp pain Yugyeom had to go through. He wanted to burn that pack alive. Glancing at Mark, he held Yugyeom's hand. Jimin was there too, with Jin. Both were attentive and concerned about the scenarios, trying to figure out things.

"What do you want me to do, Yug?"

Jungkook was giving all the permission to his friend so that the others could ask him and he can end up tearing the other pack apart. He's impatient and feeling outraged at the thought of his friend being weak.

As Yugyeom uttered the next word, Jimin gulped. No one can stop his alpha king. The passion to break the rival pack is in his eyes, crystal clear.

"Kill him. "

Mark and Yugyeom have the same hate in their black orbs while saying that. The attack is not in their hands. Even though they boast that they're the strongest pack which is nothing but a white lie because if they really are, then they wouldn't have lost half of the warriors, strength, and people.