6. Dusk Till Dawn

The daylight breaking apart from the hills to the palace. Chilly morning breeze caressing the turmoil they went through the other night. The meeting room and Royal council are silent and staring at the man in the center- The one in a black shirt and black coat looks like a demon with doe eyes. His glare is a sharp one yet his soft charm wandering around his aura. The pheromones are tense as he tapping his fingers on the table, making a rhythm that soothes the grey room.

Kim Yugyeom glanced at his friend slash head alpha of Crimson Asterin who was quiet from the start of the meeting, listening to every point his alliances are making against Del Royale. Mark passed a worried look to Yugyeom. No one dared to move their finger im front of the head alpha.

"This time no blood games will gonna make them weak. We have to do something logically to break them."

The alpha of Depth Dusk, Kang Daniel said with a frown. He was tightly clutching on the papers in his hands. The tall man looked at the head alpha to know about the king's opinion. The silent room too, patiently waiting for the male to give them orders. Jeongguk looked at his advisor who had his head down the whole time, piercing gazes are on the papers in front of him but mind far away from the meeting hall. He felt the alpha's familiar sharp gaze on him, compelling him to look at the male and break the silence.

"Del Royale has allies worldwide. To beat them with our tricks, we have to win their trust first."

Jimin mumbled in a voice that can be enough for the council to hear. For some reason, he has no interest in this. But he couldn't go against his alpha's order. Realizing the distaste in Jimin's voice, it was Yoongi completed for them.

"We have information that Del Royale is never the one who attacks first. They let their rivals make a move and then treats them the way they deserve. And that's what happened... To a lot of packs."

Yoongi, in his soft voice, picking words carefully and said to them. The council nodded understanding the hidden meaning in that lines. That's what happened to La Violet too. When Yoongi found the council agreeing to whatever he said, he continued.

" The head alpha is smart and scrutinizes every single bit of information. And the omega prince is the one who plans attacks along with their Army General. To reach the prince, we have to cross paths with the head alpha."

Of course, what were they thinking? Del Royale is powerful, with their techniques, logic, and warriors. Mostly, the trust people have in them. No one can beat that. Jeongguk raised an eyebrow at the confidence of his head warrior like he knows their rival pack very well. He was caught off guard when he glanced at Yoongi's eyes. There's a glint in them, a challenge not for Del Royale as it should be but for his own pack, Crimson Asterin. Why would Yoongi has that shine in his eyes for their rival? No idea. Jeongguk was diverting his eyes from Jimin, trying his best to not read the alpha's eyes which has something hidden that Jeongguk failed to understand but makes him curious. He ignored the way Jimin has his head down through the whole meeting. He doesn't know why his assistant alpha and beta behave like that when it comes to Del Royale. It's only Jin who showed anything in this matter, neither care nor hate.

"How are we gonna do that? Is there any way to make the head alpha and the prince believe in us?"

Jinyoung, a beta asked. Other than a small sigh, Yoongi said nothing. He bowed and shook his head lightly. Intrinsically, the gazes landed on Jimin, who was looking down, not really interested in this discussion from the very starting to till now. He raised his eyes to meet with Jeongguk's black orbs. Now one thing Jeongguk couldn't understand, what's the matter with revealing the weakness of their rival pack? Isn't it for their win? Then what's making his assistants steal glances like this? Shaking his head, Jeongguk dipped himself in thoughts. Of course, his alliances hate Del Royale to the moon. Their territories, omegas even warriors are in Del Royale's custody ( if you call people's own will custody now, then yeah). They want their power back and that can only happen with Crimson Asterin as their backup. That's why they're ready for any plan, even if it involves a blood game of betrayal. It took Jimin some seconds to breathe calmly and speak the information he has. He couldn't hide anything from his own pack. That would be disloyalty. His alpha trusts him. The pack is his home. Even though the thought of the rival pack and the prince makes him all giddy, he can't cheat on Crimson Asterin for his puzzled feelings.