8. The Raven Moon

The pack garden was silent. Smooth evening wind brushing the trees and the orange hue spreading around Del Royale. The male was dipped in thoughts when an unfamiliar voice hit his ears. Hurriedly, he turned to face the other, pausing the train of his thoughts for a moment. The male opposite him was about average height, wide shoulders, and a strange glint staying on his eyes. The voice was hoarse but the smile makes him looks like a unicorn. Weird.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?"

The male asked and he blinked twice before fetching words to answer. His voice struggling to come out when the other held his sword tightly. One wrong move and his head will be on the ground. Gulping, he calmed his breath and replied.

"I'm the advisor of Crimson Asterin. Umm... The name is Park Jimin. "

Jimin breathed out and stood like a stone. He felt relieved when the other wasn't made any move. A raised eyebrow shot towards him and Jimin almost felt his dry throat cracking into pieces. He couldn't leave the place without the permission of the other. So, he waited for the male to break the thick silence between them.

"Oh, did you lost your way? How did you get in here?"

The male asked finally. That's when Jimin realized. He was in the backyard of Del Royale. The garden looks forbidden for people who are not from Del Royale. Sudden anxiety settled in his body and Jimin wanted to disappear. But first, he owes an answer.

"I... Uh... Yeah... I got lost. Your pack is... Big and..."

"Beautiful?" - The other asked. Jimin nodded slightly with a soft smile. It wasn't a lie. Del Royale was really beautiful for his eyes. Its vibrant nature and home-like vibe making Jimin alleviated by heart. The pack looks better and elegant so far than a lot of alliances he had visited in the past. Jimin was taken aback when the other male smiled at him. The aura shifting into something sweet that Jimin couldn't understand and he almost felt confused at the sight in front of him. Especially when a hand extended towards him to meet a handshake.

"I'm Jung Hoseok. Army General of Del Royale. If you don't mind, may I take you to the main hall...?"

Oh, wow. Jimin shook his head and flickered his eyes twice to register what he was hearing. The way how politely the army General greeting and talking to him makes his head dizzy. He's just a stranger to the Del Royale-ians. But here he's, being treated like the most important person on earth. Jimin wasn't surprised. You know, he already had a huge admiration towards the royal council of Del Royale. Even if he doesn't admit that out loud, but still, that's the truth. He nodded and followed Hoseok. Even they both are alphas and have dominating wolves, the aura was calm. No intimidation taking over them. They strolled through the hallways, discarding the loud whispers around them.

The walk halted when Jimin's heavy steps abruptly stopped in front of the living hall where there's only alpha Namjoon, Alpha Chanyeol, the omega prince, Kim Seokjin? What the hell was happening?

The hall was decorated with alluring chandeliers, sparkling lights around, and the sweet aroma of fresh flowers inviting them inside. The living was away from the main hall where the party was going and the other alphas are staying. Why is his pack member is here? But that's not it. Jin was talking to them with a smile on his lips. It was clear the male wasn't pretending. The smug widened as Jin spotted Jimin and Hoseok. The two walked in silence. Jimin's eyes of course on the omega prince who also looking at him with an enchanting smile. This- this is the face of the omega Jimin portrayed in his head. The flawless features and a welcoming smile with the pinch of eminence like the cherry on the top. Jimin draws a smile on his lips too. He may be looks like an awkward person but he doesn't care, he's really gonna talk to his favorite person.