9. The Forbidden.

The brightly lit up room is hot for his body. The sparkling lights burning his eyes and he wanted to throw up at the fresh and fruity smell. His hands clenched around the pen tightly while the papers in front of him staring at his soul. The letters are blurry so was his mind, ink on the paper dancing in front of him dumbfounded. He wanted to leave the room as soon as possible but the alpha Hoseok describing Del Royale and their courting rules is not helping him. The royal advisor nudging him to concentrate on the speech but alpha Jungkook battling with himself without caring about anything around him.

The restlessness inside him reflects in his aura too. The room filled with alphas, betas, and omegas, sneaking glances at him. Jungkook averted his gaze from those eyes of royal council members. His whole body was feeling numb like he's not even a part of it. His actions weren't in his control anymore, especially his pheromones. Jungkook leaned in his chair, taking deep breaths to control himself from doing any stupidity.

"We can visit our pack detailly later. Now I insist you all join breakfast with us. It would be a pleasure. "

Jung Hoseok paused. He has a small smile which was an absolute contrast for an alpha's behavior since most of the alphas have a poker expression like they own the world or something. Or maybe typical alphas have. But Del Royale is an exception, like always. Jungkook kept his mum and let his eyes wander around and stopped on alpha Namjoon. The man looking at the alliances and smiling too. His omega secretary noting every point of the meeting and showing the notepad to him. As everyone agreed to what Hoseok said, the ambiance was a little bit relaxed. The serious talks transformed into funny and happy ones. They all joined with laughter while Jungkook nudged his assistant to sit back and stop talking with the Army General. But Jimin shrugged it off. The young alpha even glared at his brother who was too lost in his windshield laughter and sharing his jokes with Chanyeol. But nothing happened. He felt like an odd one out. Someone who has no existence between them, someone who was stuck where he doesn't belong. But it didn't distress Jungkook. He silently sat with doodling something on the paper.

"Alpha Namjoon. What happened to our prince? Didn't see him yet. He never misses official meetings, right?"

It was Han Seojoon, beta from the River Valley pack. Passing a smile to Namjoon he waited for the answer. Yep. The omega prince never misses the meetings. But today, the vacant seat beside alpha Namjoon makes them empty inside too. It was an unusual and wrong sight for their eyes that they're gathered to a meeting without their dear prince. The ambiance became a bit tense at the question. Namjoon has a fond smile on his lips, glad that they all miss his brother as he does.

But the thing is, the aura shifting into an uncontrollable dominance. The thick air around them whispering to submit to a certain one. The lower-ranked betas and omegas even alphas too, shuddered at the change in pheromones. The alpha Namjoon's eyes landed on the one who caused it. Even Jimin and Jin glaring at him but nothing could control the fuss they were going through. Then, Namjoon cleared his throat and said.

"Alpha Jeon. Control your pheromones."

That was an order. The whole room shivered at the change in the voice, dark tone forcing them to look down but couldn't pinpoint what's happening around them. The said alpha Jeon blinked twice at the words of alpha, then controlled his pheromones taking deep breaths. He closed his eyes for a moment to avoid any other faults from his side. Namjoon stared at him with a stern expression, eyebrows raised, expecting an answer from him. Jungkook shook his head, battling himself to not say sorry. He thanked Goddess for Namjoon changing the topic to an anticipated answer.