The Truth

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Amelia。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"New York...It was never you was it?"

Amelia was still clutching her chest in pain. Odin had told her that the stronger the Aether grows, the weaker she grows. Right now the trio walked out of the prisons.

"This is so unlike you, brother. So clandestine. Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?" Amelia rolled her eyes at the God's antics.

"If keep doing this, I will punch you." she threatened him, which was enough to shut him up even if both of them know she wouldn't do that.

"Fine. As you wish. I'm not even here, Is this better?"

"Oh my god!" Amelia huffed in annoyance as he kept transforming himself, finally landing on the form of none other than the star spangled man with a plan. "If I were not dying right now? I would kill you" she sneered at him.

"Oh, this is much better. Whoa. The costume's a bit much, so tight. But the confidence, I can feel the righteousness surging. Hey, you wanna have a rousing discussion about truth, honor, and patriotism? God bless Amer-" Amelia tried to muffle the sounds of her pain by pressing her body into Loki's chest. She could feel him freeze, but her pain was too unbearable to think about it. All sounds around her was muffled. "Amelia." she heard Loki call for her softly, she hummed, letting him know she could hear him. "What's happening to you?" She was surprised by the true concern he showed.

"It's the Aether, its power is affecting me, that's why I was in the cells."

"Alright, we need to go to the throne room...can you do that?"

"Where's Thor?"

"Getting his mortal." Amelia nodded but before she could take a step forward she collapsed. "By the norns..." she could hear Loki swear. "Amelia."

Amelia's arms shook violently as she whispered to Loki to get away from her, she could feel her powers get out of hand, but she felt Loki's arms tighten around her. "Loki don't-" Before she could stop herself she accessed his memories.

"This will protect you from all the harms in the universe." Amelia looked at the young queen whose motherly smile was beaming as she talked to a boy...Loki.

"Really?" the boy asked excited a shining silver ring in his small hands.

"Oh I made it! Of course it does!" the mother laughed.

"Then I shall always wear it with pride."

Amelia smiled at the scene before her. Before she was sucked into the darkness that is.