Earth's Chaotic Family

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Steve。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Thor's hot sister."

"You okay?" Steve whispered to Amelia noticing that she wasn't paying attention to the conversation, she looked at Steve and simply shook her head.

"Thanos was able to kill two gods, he's the strongest being right now." Amelia snapped her head towards Bruce.

"We don't know if they're dead." she shook her head sternly, Bruce looked at her with pity.

"But what that Maw said..."

"Ebony Maw was Thanos' bitch, I'm not believing anyone, okay? Thor is literally the god of thunder, and Loki... He-" Steve grew more concerned when Amelia choked on her words "Loki's probably playing his stupid tricks, I'm not losing him again, either of them."

"Mia!" Steve called out to the girl who walked out with tears in her eyes. He looked at Bruce who only shook his head with sadness in his eyes. "I'm not losing him again"? It was directed at Loki, he knew it, and what could she mean by that?

"You better find someone, and somewhere fast. Ross isn't exactly just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back." Rhodey turned back the conversation to the matter at hand.

"I know somewhere." Steve spoke up, hoping his idea would work, he gave the others time to get ready, the Quinjet ready. He walked to the balcony, he always found Amelia in when she was overwhelmed.

"I'm sorry, it's been a rough couple of days." she apologized to Steve, with a broken smile on her face.

"Wanna tell me where you were?" he questioned her out of curiosity.

"I did go visit Strange, and then he sent me to Norway with Thor and Loki, then I crash landed on an alien equivalent of Madripoor, went back to Asgard, and destroyed it to save the people from Thor and Loki's hot Psycho sister." she summed it up with her smile getting bigger with each sentence.

"I...wow...Really?"

"Yeah" Amelia breathed out "I can't believe I was gone for a year." she muttered to herself. "I fell in love." she looked up at her friend 

"You did?" Amelia nodded plainly making Steve wonder who that could be although in the back of his mind he knew who. "Loki?" Amelia blinked at him in surprise.

"How'd you know?"

"Brother's intuition." Amelia laughed, and Steve was just glad he could give her a sense of the old times.

"You're not mad?"

"I want to be but it's you, I mean if you're gonna go fall in love with a psychopath, you would have your reasons, and I'm guessing you know way more than we do." he shrugged, smiling when Amelia leaned on his shoulder

"yeah I do, new York wasn't him, he was being controlled and tortured by Thanos, and he has done countless stupid things but somehow he makes it up with another countless good things he won't admit to." Amelia snickered "he saved me, so many times and the last words he told me was that he loved me." she averted her gaze to the concrete tiles of the balcony.

"Maybe he's not that bad, people change." Steve uttered quietly to her "or you're just extremely whipped for him- Ow." Steve rubbed his shoulder in pain, not really, neither of them could hurt each other even if they tried. "Quinjet's ready." he announced after a beat of silence, the two of them making their way to the jet

"You know we formed a group without you."

"What?"

"We call ourselves the revengers."

"I really hope Thor came up with it." Steve complained about the name.

"Yeah but it makes sense, we were getting revenge and here we avenge." Amelia wiggled her eyebrows as the two entered the ship.

"Who's getting revenge?" Sam spoke up from his place.

"Agent Artemis here formed her own superhero group." Steve accused earning a collection of playful gasps from everyone. "They call themselves the revengers."

 "Traitors!" Sam yelled playfully, Wanda nodding vigorously pointing at Sam, Steve laughed, Natasha snickered coming up to Amelia and wrapping her arm around her shoulder

"Did Thor come up with it?" the two women laughing, Amelia nodding in agreement "who were you getting revenge from?"

"Thor's hot sister."

"Ooh~"

"Yeah her name was hela." Bruce spoke up from the console.

"...and she's evil never mind." Nat jokingly huffed in disappointment, Amelia agreeing with her about the disappointment.

It was moments like this they wished to stay in forever, no life ending war, not intergalactic villains to fight, no running, and no hiding. Just the Avengers, a bunch of friends, the earth's mightiest chaotic family.