2012

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Steve。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"No one asked you to look, Tony."

Steve was so grateful Amelia was paired with his team, he was relieved he didn't have to worry about her when she was all the way across the galaxy this time. He watched her suffer through losing her love, he would know, he went through the same, the crying at nights, the nightmares keeping sleep away, the mindless work, the distant look, holding to the last thing that reminded her of him, he saw it all and he knew it all. "I feel like you played into me going with you."

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Steve looked up from suiting up to see Amelia all ready. "I would never do that" she gave him a look, Steve sighed, knowing he was caught, sheepishly smiling, he averted his gaze, going back to fixing his suit. "I may have done that"

Steve covertly smiled as he caught a small smile on Amelia, the two straightened up immediately when everyone arrived. "After you Captain Rogers."

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck." Steve was anxious beyond anything on the inside, but keeping it together for the sake of his team. Amelia noticed it of course, in their defense they were time travelling, they're allowed to be anxious about it.

"He's pretty good at it."

"I know right?" Steve rolled his eyes as he and the others synced their devices

"All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green." Tony called out, the super soldier took a deep breath, this was really happening.

"Tractors engaged."

"See you in a minute." Natasha Smiled excitedly at the Steve and Amelia who were standing beside her.

Steve, Tony, Bruce Scott and Amelia stumbled into an ally in New York...in 2012, catching their breaths they looked around at the destruction, The Battle of New York "Your boyfriend did this by the way." Tony commented, Amelia scoffed, still looking out for any threats.

"For the love of god Anthony."

"Wait who's your boyfriend?"

"Loki."