Ultron

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Steve。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Stay down kid."

Steve had pulled Amelia to his side before throwing the coffee table up only for it to be smashed into pieces as the others took cover from the incoming legionnaire.

"Stark!"

"I knew it, I fucking knew it." Steve heard mumble to herself before getting up from her spot towards the Helen Cho and Maria Hill. He watched as Amelia lift a bot calling out to Thor who destroyed it when she threw it at him.

"Rogers!" Steve turned around to see Amelia throwing his shield at him, he quickly took it attacking the legionnaire. "Get down!" At her orders everyone got down, knowing what she was going to do.

Steve stood there, staring at the brunette in confusion and shock, and she wore the same look. Amelia used her powers to kill every single iron legion bot at the same time, everyone knew she could do that, but that was not it, it was when her White wisps were mixed with a shade of bright green, not too much, but enough for everyone to notice. What the hell?

"What the hell?" Amelia muttered looking at her hands in confusion. It wasn't supposed to happen, Steve knew it. He was the one to take her out of that hydra base, he was the one to read her files, the uncensored one. Her powers were that of an Ivory color. Where the hell did the green come from?

"That was dramatic! I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve?" Steve train of thought of concern was broken when Ultron spoke up, crushing the iron legion bot. "There's only one path to peace: The Avengers' extinction."

Steve jumped in surprise when Amelia's white wisps and Thor's hammer were thrown at the robot at the same time. "I had strings, but now I'm free. There are no strings on me, no strings on me."

"Congratulations you two, you created a creepy murder bot." Steve sighed as she walked out after slapping Tony and Bruce in the back of their heads. She was right.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Steve could feel the incoming headache, he was very much done with the fighting, and they needed a solution. He jumped up when it got physical. "Thor the legionnaire." he broke the two apart, Thor's hand released from Tony's throat.