The Promise.

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Amelia。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

'Loki stop, don't' 

Amelia was broken. her body bruised and bloody, curled up on the ground in pain, she felt so powerless, and her skin turning purple from where Thanos had used the Infinity stone on her: the power stone.

Thanos' men made her watch, they made her watch the innocent asgardians get slaughtered with no remorse in their actions, even though Loki and Heimdall were able to send a few away, the damage was still very large and she couldn't do anything.

Amelia weakly watched as Thor was in the same state as her, being held up by Thanos in exchange for the tesseract "let him go you assfuck!" Amelia struggled with Thanos' men holding her as a prisoner.

"The Tesseract, or your brother's head. I assume you have a preference." Amelia watched with concern, confused by Loki's actions 'was this how they treated him?'

"Oh, I do. Kill away!" Amelia's eyes went wide in surprise, Loki turned to her 'trust me my love' and she did. But she couldn't watch Thor being killed, she couldn't hear the hoarse screams which he let out in pain.

"Alright stop it!" Amelia slumped down at Loki's outburst, Thor panting heavily trying to regain his breath.

"We don't have the Tesseract. It was destroyed on Asgard." Thor informed Thanos, tired. But the way Loki looked at him made Amelia doubt if it was destroyed at all, and her doubts were answered when Loki brought the tesseract with a flick of his wrist.

"Loki..."

"You really are the worst brother."

"I assure you..." he looked at Amelia and His brother, his words scared Amelia, as if he knew it wasn't going to end well "the sun will shine on us again."

"Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian." Loki advanced towards Thanos, with each step, an unsettling feeling made its way towards Amelia.

"Well, for one thing, I'm not Asgardian." Loki smirked "And for another...we have a Hulk." Amelia chuckled, as Thanos' men let her go, moving towards their master, before she could fall to the floor, cold arms wrapped around her "I am so sorry my love, I didn't think this would happen." Amelia knew forgiving him for this would be stupid but she couldn't help but lean into him and hold his hand like a lifeline. Loki glanced down at her when his ring, his mother's gift to him shimmered on his own fingers.

"You need it." she rasped out, Loki smiled nodding.

"Trust me on this okay?" Amelia nodded, falling to the ground as the raven haired god moved cautiously towards the mad titan.

"If I might...interject... if you're going to Earth, you might want a guide. I do have a bit of...experience in that arena."

"If you consider failure experience."

"I consider experience, experience." Amelia's heart was in her throat was she watched helplessly as her love knelt in front of the purple skinned man "Almighty Thanos, I...Loki...Prince of Asgard...Odinson" Amelia's hand shook, her breathing heavy "The rightful King of Jotunheim... God of Mischief...I hereby pledge to you..." Amelia felt like she was going to lose consciousness the moment a dagger appear in his hand.

'How could you be so stupid?' she wanted to scream 'Loki stop, don't' she spoke to him, louder than ever.

"...my undying fidelity." The moment he thrust his dagger towards Thanos, he froze due to the power of the space stone. Amelia was screaming in anguish, begging the men to let him go.

"Heimdall...now..." Loki choked out, and turned to look at Amelia 'it'll be over soon, darling, I'll always come back to you. I promise. I love you.' Amelia started trashing around when Thanos' hand went around Loki's neck, choking the life out of him.

That was the last thing she saw.

Amelia opened her eyes to find herself in a very familiar place. 177A Bleecker Street. The sanctum. "Mia?!" she groaned, her body sprawled across the main staircase "what the hell happened?" she heard the familiar voice and body of Stephen strange, helping her up.

"Where's-" her questioned was interrupted when she saw Bruce, not the hulk, Bruce lying in the midst of the broken staircase.

"Thanos is coming. He's coming..." Bruce breathed out, Amelia shivered at the name of the mad titan.

"Who?"

A/n: We will collectively ignore everything Loki did in infinity war. That's it. Good for us.