Sokovia

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Amelia。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Jesus Rogers."

"All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Amelia flashed a reassuring smile at the twins, knowing that they are feeling guilty for their past actions.

Amelia and Wanda were in charge of making sure the civilians were safe, While Wanda got into their heads, and Amelia helped them to a safe space.

"Oh holy mother of-" Amelia fell to the ground as the earth beneath her shook violently. "Tony! What the fuck is going on?!" she spoke into her comms before FRIDAY's voice broke through:

"Sokovia is going for a ride."

"Do you see? The beauty of it, the inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor, my swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal." No matter how many of Ultron's army Amelia took out, they kept talking, with each word the horrors increasing.

"Incoming already came in. Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off."

"Jesus Rogers." Amelia grunted, splitting a robot in half. "GO! Go move!" she ushered Barton, Wanda and herself into a building to take a breath.

"How could I let this happen?"

"Hey, hey, hey you okay?" Amelia gripped Wanda's shoulder trying to get her out of her head

"This is all our fault."

"Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares. Are you up for this? Are you?" Amelia spoke sternly.

"Look, we just need to know, because the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense. But we're going back out there because it's our job. Okay? And we can't do our job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you, but if you step out that door, you are an Avenger." Clint continued, trying to coax the girl out.