Baby Scott do do do

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Steve 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"As a baby!"

Steve was surprised when Amelia said she would help them in their quest for the second chance. so here they were in the middle of the compound hanger, Natasha, Bruce, Scott, Amelia and himself standing in front of Scott's quantum tunnel "Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the uhm... the van thing." Bruce announced.

"Okay, you calling that a van thing concerns me..." Amelia commented from her place.

"Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby." Steve confirmed.

"Good. 'Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose Tiny here in the 1950's." Steve sighed, Scott freaking out.

"He's kidding!" Amelia spoke in her fake cheer voice which Steve knew very well.

"Don't' say things like that." Natasha scolded in a hushed tone.

"Just... It was a bad joke."

"Was it?" Amelia shot back.

"I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is." This simple statement gave everyone the nerves.

"We're good! Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Makes sense?"

"Perfectly not complicated."

"I completely hate this." Steve agreed and nodded, rubbing her shoulder in comfort.

"Good luck, Scott. You got this."

"You're right. I do, Captain America."

"If I didn't know any better I'd say he's got a bit of hots for you." Steve playfully nudged the woman for her comment.

"On the count of three. 3... 2... 1!" The team's jaw dropped when a teen Scott Lang came out of the tunnel.

"Uh, guys? This...this doesn't feel right."

"What the fuck happened?" Amelia panicked looked at Bruce with wide eyes. Bruce pressing a bunch of buttons, Scott going in and coming back again as an old man.

"Oh holy fuck." Amelia pinched the bridge of her nose. This time Bruce tapped the side of the control pad, Scott coming back out as a baby.

"BRUCE THAT'S A BABY!" Amelia yelled at him frustrated.

"It's Scott!" Bruce shot back

"As a baby!" Steve tried more calmly seeing Amelia was going to burst any second.

"He'll grow!" the group looked at him in disbelief.

"NO!" "Bring Scott back!" Amelia and Steve argued in unison.

"When I say kill the power, kill the power." He pointed at Nat

"Oh my god..." She muttered running out.

"And... Kill it!"

"Somebody peed my pants...I don't know if it was old me, baby me...or just me-me"

"Time travel!" Bruce dramatically announced, Steve simply shook his head, walking out. Amelia sighing and walking out the other way, pulling out her phone to make a call.

"What? I...I see this as an absolute win!"

Steve felt a glimmer of hope when Tony Stark returned with style and ideas, handed his shield Steve smiled at the familiarity and comfort, it was quite stressful watching the whole thing unfold inside, starting with age problem to watching Amelia's anxiety going off the roof, Steve was grateful for Tony and his dear, dear big brain.

Maybe there was a chance at this without any consequences. 

A/N: Okay I know it's short...but hear me out: College Admissions T_T