Get Help

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Thor。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"hey, let's do get help"

Thor and Loki walked side by side, making their way to the grandmaster's personal garage. "Hey, so listen, we should talk." Thor tried while his sibling punched the code in.

"I disagree. Open communication was never our family's forte."

"You have no idea. I've had quite the revelation since we spoke last." Thor sighed, getting his gun ready to take out the guards who were posted in their way.

"Odin brought us together, it's almost poetic that his death should split us apart. We might as well be strangers now. "Two children of the crown" set adrift." The silver tongue stated casually while defeating the guards.

 "Thought you didn't want to talk about it?" Thor sarcastically stated, taking out the guard who tried to attack his sibling. Thor knew Loki was much more than he showed himself to him, call it a brother's intuition, but never pushed him. But right now Loki had a choice: to stay in sakaar, which Thor was sure Loki would regret or come back home with him...with Amelia, Thor knew enough to know how to get through to his brother.

 "Here's the thing. I'm probably better off staying here on Sakaar." Thor glanced at him surprise. Why would his sibling say such a thing? 

"If you're okay with leaving Mia, then yes I agree." 

"...did you just agree with me?"

"This place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, and lawless. Loki, you're going to do GREAT here." Thor was lying through his teeth and it was obvious, he's seen how Loki is with Amelia, he's seen how Amelia is with Loki. They needed each other and if his suspicions were right? They needed each other a lot more than they realize, Amelia was like family to Thor, and he would do anything to make her happy.

 "Do you truly think so little of me?" Thor laughed internally.

"Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever. But, at the end of the day, you're you, I'm me... I don't know, maybe there's still good in you, but let's be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago." Thor was hurt with every word which left his mouth but he wasn't finished "what about Mia?"

"What about her?"

"Don't be foolish Loki, are you willing to give her up just like that? She sees something in you, I do to, but I suppose she knows something more." Thor could see his sibling visibly freeze and he knew he was right "I don't know what you were thinking or if you're not accepting the reality Here it is: Amelia Artemis has feelings for you Loki, she has for quite some time, don't jeopardize it. Neither of you deserve to lose what you have. At the end of the day Loki? It's your call." silence filled the elevator, Thor did what had to be done and now it was all his sibling, after a beat, a boyish grin made its way to Thor's face "hey, let's do get help."