Nothing Ever...Real

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Amelia。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I kissed him."

Amelia was grateful that she was here with Loki. if you were to tell her five years ago that she was going to have this sort of bond with Loki she would've stabbed you with zero regrets. But right now sitting in the viewing area, watching the fight going down, her hand in Loki's as the two winced with the sound of every punch, she was glad she was with him and no one else.

"Wait look." she pointed at the contenders' neck, she noticed a small device she was more or less familiar with

"What?"

"That's a Taser, he's torturing them" she realized with horror her grip on his hand tightening.

"By the norns." she heard Loki stare straight without wincing as both the contenders killed each other.

"Party time!" Amelia just gaped at the grandmaster who winked at Loki and walked away.

"Wow he is one horny guy, hey Laufeyson I think he has a thing for you." she snickered teasing

"What gave it away darling?" he shot back, and with a smirk on her face she replied.

"It's the-"

"Have you heard of rhetorical questions my love?" Amelia rolled her eyes, kissed his cheek and walked away to the bar.

"Oh fuck..." she froze realizing she just kissed Loki, heat rose to her face faster than Pietro (god rest his soul) "it doesn't matter how long it's been, you felt something for him, it doesn't go away easy." Laura Barton's voice rang through her mind. 'Maybe I don't want it to go away.'

Her buried feelings for the God of Mischief were coming back up and this time, she wasn't going to ignore it.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"So did it protect you?"

"What?" Amelia looked up from her book, the god of mischief's eyes on the ball and the wall with which he was playing catch.

"The ring." he simply stated

"Yeah." she smiled warily, thinking of the times she held on to the ring like it was a lifeline.