Infinity War

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Amelia。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I'll be okay."

Amelia was glad the team took her mind off everything which had happened till now. she was so damn grateful for that, the whole way to wakanda they managed to joke around, teasing each other and telling stories about what they had missed.

Landing on Wakanda, Amelia, Steve and Nat were the first to get out, greeting the king.

"So how big of an assault can we expect?" T'Challa questioned no one in particular.

"Uh, sir, I think you can expect quite a big assault."

"How we looking?" Amelia and Natasha asked in unison.

"You will have my Kings guard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." Amelia beamed giddily as James Buchanan Barnes made his way towards the group.

"A semi-stable, 100-year-old man." Amelia smiled warmly, watching the two best friends trade an embrace.

"How you been, Buck?"

"Uh, not bad, for the end of the world." He shrugged, Amelia playfully pushed Steve aside, giving the brunet soldier a hug herself.

" He shrugged, Amelia playfully pushed Steve aside, giving the brunet soldier a hug herself

"My favorite Super soldier!" she exclaimed.

"Okay wow." Steve muttered.

"My favorite Avenger!" Bucky matched her level of excitement.

"This is just..." Steve threw his arms up in defeat as he watched the two make their way to the lab "That hurt!" he called out, increasing his pace to catch up with them.