DRUNKEN

Grammar mistakes iruntha manikavam🙏

Krishnan and Anusha was sitting in living room coach by having some chit chats.Radhika also joined to them after sometimes.

Radhika:Anni anna enga

Anusha:Room il iruk

Krishnan was typing sometimes on lap between the conversion.

Krishnan:Anusha ma In study room at last row cupboard have a red colour outer book konjam eduth thariya ma

Anusha:Ah mama

Anusha go to study room for take that book.At that time Rahul came there and his eyes searched for a person.

Rahul:Radhu anni enga

Radhika:Study room il iruk

Rahul:Study room

Rahul mv:Avalk study room il ena vela

Rahul nodded and go to study room.On the other side Anusha was searching for the book she saw a red book top of the cupboard so she pushed a chair and get into and stand in her toe to reach that height.

"Boooo" someone said from her behind.She jerked and fell from the top.She take some seconds to open her eyes and opened slowly and see a face with guilt,afraid and care rahul.She can witness the care on his eyes.At soon she realised she was safe in his arms and he was holding her tightly.

Anusha:Rahul ey

Rahul:Mm

Anusha:Ethuk vantha

Rahul:Shumma

Anusha:Sheri ippam ethuk ena thookitu irukiga

That time Rahul realised he was still holding her.He slowly make her stand and give a embraced smile and turn to other side by moving his fingers through his hair and blushed.

Rahul:Sorry ma summa velayadk panna but ne vizhuva nu nenaikala

Anusha:Ungalk ena torture pannama iruka mudiyatha ala

Rahul smiled and rested his back on the wall by crossing his legs.

Rahul:Mm Madam inga enna pandriga

Anusha:Mama atha red book eduk sonna(by pointing the book on top)

Rahul:Ohh madam appam athuk tha inga circus panikit irruthiya

Anusha pout and look him angrily😠Rahul smiled and came to cupboard side and take the book casually and give to her.

Rahul:Ithk tha ivalo circus pannath cute minion(by ruffling her hair)

Anusha:Hello na avalo kuttachi kedayath enak height iruk ni tha thenna maram polla valarthirka(by adjusting her hair)

Rahul:Hey

Anusha make a pout face by moving her lips left and right and go from there.Rahul smiled to her antics by placing his hand on his back head.

Rahul:Vaalu
________________________

Rahul was walking on his house by searching Anusha.

Rahul mv:Iva ith enga ponna

Rahul finally reach his room balcony and see Anusha sitting on the beanbag and reading something in her phone.Rahul go to her side and sit on another beanbag.

Rahul:Ni inga enna pandra

Anusha look him "I am reading a story in wattpad"

Rahul:Mm ok today i have a wedding party of my industry friend so i want you also accompany with me