MARRIAGE PREPARATION

Days passed like a blick of eyes today is the Mehadi function of radhu.House was filled with decorations and people's.

Radhika was sitting in a coach and so many girls was sitting around her by teasing her and help to wear mehadi.

Rahul was doing everything perfectly he want his sister marriage to be great.

He came to function side and see his sister giggling and laughing a connected smile came to his lips.

Anusha see rahul standing and looking radhika without blinking she go and stand beside "Enachu Rahul ey"

Rahul:Why girls grow so fastly?

Anusha smile gone she can feel his sadness in that voice she turn and look him "Rahul ey"

Rahul turn and look her "Day after tomorrow is the marriage of my sister ipovam namba mudiyala ma"

Anusha held his arm and blick her eyes "Ni romba wish pannatam itha pakka thana"

Rahul smile and nodded by looking his sister...

***********

It was the night before their marriage everyone was getting ready to the party.Rahul was speaking to guests and welcoming them.

Geetha:Rahul Anusha enga pa

Rahul:Ava ready ayitt iruk athai

Geetha:Ohh ok ok

Sometimes later he saw Anusha coming downstairs by wearing a black lehenga with gold embroidery works Rahul drooled her openly without blinking Anusha blushed to his gaze and stand infront of him.

Anu:Rahul ey

She look him without getting a answer and shake him rahul came from his trance and look her.

Anu:Yen appidi pakra

Rahul:Onnumilla

Anu:Seri na eppidi iruka

Rahul:Mm en koda va solra

He drag her to a corner without the disturbance of people.

Anu:Inga ethuk koduvanthiga

Rahul insert his hand to her bare waist and pull her to him "Ena pandra"

Rahul:Ippidi ellam dress panna na eppidi control pannarath

Anusha blushed and look down "Summa iru Rahul ey"

"Anushaaa" they jerked and part away by hearing Geetha voice

Anu:Aiyo amma kopudra na pora

Rahul:Iru iru

Anu:Ena

Rahul go close to her and up her lehenga and put her shawl like covering her waist "Ipo tha super aa iruk ini poo"

Anu:Ena Rahul ey

Rahul:Ena ith ellam na tha pakanam vera avanam paka kodath poo

Anusha twisted her lips and go with a blushing smile...

Rahul was going to pass a room but stopped by hearing sounds he look inside and see geetha scolding anusha.

"Ethuk athai avala thitra" Rahul asked by getting inside

Geetha:Ena pa sollarth ith correct aa panna sonna fulla thappa pannirka

Rahul look Anusha who was standing with a pout "Vidu athai atha nammaku theriyum alla avalk ethavam varath suttam nn"

Anusha shocked and look him "Illa nega ena kalakriya"

Rahul:Illa ma unama sonna(by controlling his laugh)