BIRTHDAY BOY

Rahul and Anusha came back Chennai from Europe

Rahul and Anusha came back Chennai from Europe.They spent some good times there by roaming and enjoying.

Tomorrow is Rahul's birthday he totally forgot about it but Anusha didn't.It is the first birthday of him after their marriage so Anusha was planning a suprise for him.

*********
Next Day "Birthday"(Night)

Rahul was sitting in his room balcony and scrolling his phone.Suddenly someone close his eyes.Rahul smiled by identifying who was this "Ena ma"

Anusha:Epidi kadupidicha

Rahul:Athelam apiditha

Anusha smile and close his eyes with a cloth.

Rahul:Ena ma pandra ippam ethuk en kannu kathra

Anusha:Ada vanga Rahul ey

She held his hand and began to walk.

Rahul:Ma enga pora(Suddenly he remember his dream)Ma namma terrace k thana pora

Anusha:Apidi theriyum ungalk pakka mudiyuma

Rahul smiled brightly "Illaya summa apidi thonich"

Anusha:Ohh sheri va

(Who didn't remember the dream go and read "Mystery" chapter)

They reached terrace and Anusha remove the cloth from his eyes.Rahul open his eyes slowly and the crackers blast and the full family was wishing him "Happy Birthday Rahul".Rahul look them with a smile.

Anusha:Happy Birthday Rahul ey

Rahul:Thanks ma truly i forgot about it but i expect another thing

Anusha:Enath?

Rahul:Athuvidu ma

Anusha:Etho onnu now come come

She said and drag him to the center of them.

Anusha:Cake veduga Rahul ey urugira podhu

Everyone chuckled and Rahul cut the cake with a smile.Everyone wishes him by the birthday song.

He take the first piece and turn to Anusha and straighten his hand to her.Anusha smiled and eat it and feed him also.Later he give cake to everyone.

Suddenly Anusha run and go down.Rahul see it and confused.

Arjun see Rahul was looking the entrance without blinking "Dai maplai thangachi varuva da" Rahul give a sleepless smile to him.

Rahul:Ni po macha yaarukitta poyi kadala podu

Arjun give his usual expression and murmurs "Un thangachi kitta thada pooda pora"

Rahul:Ena?

Arjun:Onnumilla macha

Rahul nodded and turn arjun relieved a breath but soon he fall in another trap.Akshay was seeing it and looking him.

Arjun:Ena macha

Akshay:Seri illada ethuvama serilla

Arjun give sleepless smile by showing his full teeth.

Rahul:Inga ena prechna

Akshay:Illa da inga ivan kadala pooda pora un thang

Rahul:En da ippam inga nikra poyi poduda(by cutting akshay talk)

Akshay:Nice family

Rahul smile and put his hand on arjun shoulder.

Anusha:Rahul ey

They all heard her sound and turn.

Rahul:Ena ma

Anusha came and stand infront of him with a smile.Rahul smiled and actions his eyes like "what?"

Anusha straighten a gift wrapper to him "Once more Happy birthday Rahul ey"

Rahul also smile and take the gift and began to wrap it.His eyes moistened by seeing it.

It was two pencil art pictures frames one was his family photo in that he was side hugging his parents and radhika was sitting in front with a smile.His eyes moistened by seeing it his mother died in his childhood but she make in this picture like she is still alive.

Everyone see the picture and eyes blurred.Radhika came and hug Anusha tightly.Everyone smile by seeing it but Rahul didn't turn to look her his eyes was fixed on another wrap because he know it will also contain a emotion like this.So he slowly began to open it but Anusha held his hand.

Rahul look her questionably "Thinya irukum bothu pirichu paru" She said with a smile.

Rahul nodded and kept it on side.Everyone also leave it and began to talk with each other but Rahul was curious to know about that gift wrapper so he take it and go to his room and lock the door.He himself settled in bed and began to wrap it.

He wrap it and see pencil art of Rahul playing guitar and Anusha was admiring him by sitting near him.He smiled with tears by seeing it.Then he saw a paper also attached with it he take it and read

"Rahul ey i wishing you will like this gift.I see your singing videos and i want that old rahul and i am sure one day your guitar will feel your touch and this picture will come true i want to show that rahul to this world.I am sure you will achieve a golden star for your talent.No one can stop you Rahul ey, With Belief,Your Anu"

Rahul eyes blurred with tears because no one this world understand him like this.He place that paper and picture to his chest and stay there for sometimes and go to the terrace for see his girl.

He go and see her who was happily speaking with her parents.He also smile by seeing her.

Sometimes later everyone came down and go to their respective rooms.Rahul get in and hugged her from behind by kepting his chin on her shoulder.

Anusha:Ennachu Rahul ey

Rahul:Thank you so much ma thank you for everything

Anusha:Mm ungalk gift pudichiruka

Rahul:Romba pudichiruk aana gift present panna aala tha romba romba pudichiruk

Anusha blushed and look him "Theritiga Rahul ey"

Rahul:Ellam un training ma

Anusha:Ohoo

Rahul:Ohooo

Then they blast into a laughter.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Please vote and comment..