SPENDING TIME TOGETHER

Finally thier first kiss grant and parted.Rahul was looking her with loving eyes and Anusha was looking down and blushing her cheeks already became reddish.Rahul see it and kiss her cheek and bite it.Anusha widened her eyes and push him.

Anusha:Ena pandra Rahul ey

Rahul:Thakkali pazhatha kadikra

Anusha:Thakkali pazhama

Rahul:Ama un face thakkali maari red ayiruk

He said and kiss her cheek "En thakkali pazham"

Anusha was blushing in tip-toe her jaws are paining through the continues blushing.

Rahul:Seri seri romba vekka padatha

Anusha pout and push him.Rahul smile and look the waving beach.Anusha smile and take her phone to take a selfie.She stretched her phone and hit his elbow with her arm.Rahul look her and see she is going to take selfie so he also smile but poor Anusha see only his shoulder through the phone because of their height differences.

Anusha pout and look him "Ethuk ivalo height aa valarthrikiga"

Rahul chuckled and look her "Na ena pandrath ellama Kadavul setting"

Anusha:Na ippam eppidi selfie edukrth konniga

Rahul nodded and bend to her height.Anusha smile and take a selfie.

Anusha:Ama ungalk ethavath allregy iruka

Rahul:Yen ma appidi enak ethuvam illa

Anusha:Aprom ethuk ivalo distance🤨

Rahul smile sleeplessily and came close to her and take her phone and upper his arm positioning like to take selfie and held her waist and make her close to him.Anusha blush by his sudden action.Rahul chuckled mentally and take her blushing face photo.Anusha see Rahul taking selfies so she change her face to gethu and moved her hands and hold his neck rahul also make O shaped mouth and frightened face.He clicks that picture perfectly.Then they take some weird pictures like this.

Later Anusha take her phone and began to do something.Rahul see it and signed.

Rahul:Ma ena pandra phone ulla vea ma

Anusha:Ada iru Rahul ey

Rahul:Ma namma personal time ill phone use pannatha(She didn't hear it her full concentration was on her phone)Apidi ni ena pandra

He moved close and look her phone and see she was feeding a post on insta by wishing him.

Rahul:Ma unak wish pandrathk na un pakkathilla iruka aana ni social media ill wish pandra ithallam important aa kedayath

Anusha:Yaaru sonna ith important tha ath ungalk sonna puriyath

Rahul:Enak puriyatha(He murmurs and look her with a pout)

Sometimes later Anusha do it and look him "Rahul ey phone eduth paru"

Rahul:Ethuk ma

Anusha:Ada paru pa

Rahul nodded and take his phone and see her tagging notification.He smile and open it.It was a photo of them and captioned it

"Happy birthday to my most important and favourite person of my life.Your the only true man I ever seen in my life.Thank you for tolerating my torture's and it will be forever with you.Once again happy birthday manna from your biggest fan☃️💜"

Rahul smile and look her who was already looking him without wasting a second he hugged her tightly and bring her to his embrace.Anusha smile and hug him back.Sometimes later Rahul taken aback and peck her lips and muttered "Thank you"