UNREALIZED FEELINGS

Grammar mistakes iruntha manikavam🙏

Anusha took shower and changed to a comfortable dress and came and see Rahul was searching something in closet and he is wearing a track pant and a vest only.

Anusha:Rahul ey what are you searching?

Rahul:T-shirt ma(without looking her)

Anusha smiled and go close to him and held his bare shoulder and look the closet.Rahul was feeling something new in him her soft feather hand on his shoulder her shoulder was brushing his arm her strawberry scent and her closeness making something in him.He slightly turn his face and look her.She was standing in a simple top and pant in no makeup face with wet hair.She look so divine in his eyes.Suddenly she came so close to him and her wet hair brush his face.He close his eyes and inhale her hair scent.She take a
t shirt and move from him.

Anusha:Ith poduko Rahul ey ungalk ith super aa irkum(by give a t shirt)

Rahul was looking her without blinking.

Anusha:Ennachu Rahul ey

Rahul came from his trance and nodded his head negatively "Onnumilla ma"(by take the t shirt from her)

Anusha smiled and go to mirror side without knowing the impact she make on him.On the other side Rahul was confused by his actions "Dai Rahul ey ennada achu unak" he thought and blush by giving a hit on his back head.After it they get ready and go outside and the way they began to pass thatha patti room Anusha stop walking by seeing a scenery Rahul take another two steps but he also stop by seeing Anusha stop.

Rahul:Ma ennachu

Anusha:Aga paru Rahul ey

Rahul turn to Anusha showing direction and see thatha was combing Patti hair and giggling inbetween.Rahul and Anusha smile by seeing it and look each other.Sometimes later thatha dressed patti hair and hug her from behind shoulder.

Rahul:Thatha(by chuckling)

Thantha and patti parted and look them "Hey rahul anusha va va"
They smile and get in.

Rahul:Ena thantha romance pandriya

Thantha:Dai poda(by give a beat on his shoulder)En pondatti koda panama vera yaaru koda panarth

Patti:Summa iruga ni va pa

Rahul and Anusha smile and take seat in beside bed.

Anusha:Patti enak oru doubt

Patti:Enna kanna

Anusha:Uga marriage love marriage aa(Patti and thatha laugh to her question)

Patti:Love illama love marriage(Anusha and Rahul confused and look her)

Anusha:Puriyala

Patti:Enak 18 vaysu irukum pottu tha marriage ayidich ivarude amma ena egayo vachu patrka attinala ivarkaka ena yosicha ana enak marriage k virupam illa enak vath padikanam ath tha enode dream ana ath ivarda marriage proposal alla ath poochu athinala ivar mella semma gadu liruntha ena ivar allatha ennoda dream poochu ana ivara kalyanam panathk approm tha therijath ivar romba nallavar appidiyn ivar mella enak konjam konjama kaadal vaatikitta iruntha approm orunal ivar enkitta kode sollama na padika vendiyath ellam paniyach na ith therinch ivar kitta keta appo avar ena pattu "enak ni thadi valuth" appidi sona.

Thatha:Unma thadi enak ni tha valuth yena ni en amma

Rahul smiled and look Anusha who was admiring the old cute couples.Anusha feel his gaze and look him and see he was looking her with loving eyes.Anusha smiled and up her eyebrows to ask what? Rahul nodded negatively and look the old couples.
__________________________