LOVE BLOOMING

Grammar mistakes iruntha manikavam🙏

The sun lays fall on a handsome face and it disturbed the beautiful sleep of him.He slowly open his eyes and look his beside and see a beautiful sight.Anusha was sleeping his beside by hugging a pillow.He sighed and look her.

Rahul:Inga oruthan pakathill kedakara aana athivid atha pillow ya kadipodich thoongra ivala

He turn to her side and start to admir her.He first time seeing her this close.She have a unnoticeable scar on her middle forehead and perfect shaped eyebrows and cute shaped nose and big doe eyes with tiny eyelashes.He slowly caressed her eyelashes with his finger.Her cute chubby cheeks and rosey strawberry lips.She look so divine and angelic in her morning face.But Suddenly she stretched from her sleep.At soon he closed his eyes.Anusha slowly opened his eyes by blinking and see Rahul was sleeping beside her.She smiled and ruffled his hair and look him without blinking.

Rahul:Enna sight adikiriya(He slowly opened his eyes and look her teasingly)

Anusha:Dai ni toongalaya

Rahul smiled and nodded his head negatively.

Anusha:Chi poo(by getting up from bed but Rahul held her wrist and stop her)

Rahul:Hey enga pora

Anusha:Restroom

Rahul leave her hand with a smile and Anusha go to bathroom.Sometimes later Anusha came and Rahul go to restroom for do his morning chorus and came and see Anusha standing infront of the mirror by combing her hair.He slowly go to her behind and blew air on her ear.She felt tickling sensation and turn to him.

Anusha:Rahul ey

Rahul:Rahul ey(imitated her with a smile)

Anusha:Yen sirikriga

Rahul:Onnumilla ma

Anusha:Ada po pa(with a pout face)

Rahul:Ok ok(he look her tip to toe)Intha dress unnak super aruk

Anusha blushed and look down.

Rahul:Enna megalai vekama ithuka ippidi vekka pandra appidina na ethavath unna senja

Anusha widened her eyes and look him.

Rahul:Enna ippidi pakra(by walking towards her)

Anusha going backwards by seeing he is nearing her at last she hit wall and Rahul block her by kepting his hands on wall.He was looking her kneeling to tease her.On the other side Anusha was blushing madly and looking down but soon she see he was smiling teasingly by looking her.

Anusha mv:Ennai tease pandra ippo parru maatanada babbara katta mandai

She slowly up her face and look Rahul's eyes and caress his face with her finger.He became weak and loosened his hands from the wall.

Rahul:M..m..m..ma en...en...enna...pa...pa..pandra

Suddenly Anusha start to walk forward and Rahul goes to backward.She was moving her finger all over his face and slowly moved to his neck and go to his chest and brush his mole.He was losing himself in her touch but when her finger brushed his mole his breath became heavily and held her hand.

Rahul:Ma po..pothum

Anusha take her hand from him and start to laugh by pressing her stomach.Rahul realised by seeing her laugh she was teased him by doing it he rubbed his nape shyly and look her.

Anusha:Aiyo Rahul ey ennala mudiyala(continues laughing)

Rahul look her laughing and held her wrist and drag.She directly land on his chest and he encircles his hands on her waist.Anusha smile vanish and look him shockingly.