ACCIDENT

Guys look this,

My previous chapter lines....

Insta story,

Author:Avalo tha vaaga😂😁

_______________________________________

Excuse my grammar mistakes🙏

Rahul was standing like a statue without any moments.He take some minutes to realize what happened now but he can't accept the fact.

Akshay(through phone):Dai macha ni irukiya ena anga satham

Rahul was trying to speak but his voice was stuck in his throat.

Rahul:A..A..An..Anu

Akshay:Dai enachu thangam enga

Suddenly he heard a stranger sound "Aiyoo intha ponnu satha nn nenakara"

That's it rahul threw his phone and run to there tears was flowing unknowingly through his cheeks.He go there and see his anusha lying in road with full of blood.His heart stopped beating for a second and his breathing became abnormal and his hands became shiver and eyes blurred.

Rahul:Anu..ANUUUUU

He yelled and kneeled down by kepting her head on his lap.

Rahul:Ma ma kannu thora ma please ma(he was patting her cheek but anusha was lying without any moments)

The crowd was shocked to see Rahul there and their are seeing first time a vulnerable side of him.Suddenly Anusha hands moved and rahul closed his eyes and tears take their way to his cheeks without wasting a second he take her in bridal way and began to walk.

Suddenly a man came there "Sir,i will help you please come with me" Rahul followed him and get into the car because he was not in a normal condition.He was continuously patting her cheek.Her angelic face was fully covered with blood now.He was feeling like his soul was lefting him by seeing his girl in this condition "Please go fast" he screamed to that person."Sir i am going fastly" the person said and construct on his driving.