MISSING

It has passed seven months and radhika gave a birth to a pre-mature child.

Everyone was brimming in happiness by seeing their new cutest member of their family.

Everyone was playing and talking to their baby girl but one person was looking them through anusha phone with welled eyes.

Anu:Rahul ey papa va pathiya

Rahul:Mm patha ma(by wiping his tear)

Anu:Yen azhara

Rahul:Enala aga vara mudiyama pochu

Anu:Paravila rahul ey konjam naal koda thana

Rahul nodded with a sad smile..

Anu:Radhu un annan paru inga vara mudiyala nn solli azhara

Radhu:azhariya inga kodu

Radhika take the phone and talk to him and shows the litte munchkin who was sleeping in her lap by holding radhika forefinger tightly with her tiny hand.

Rahul smiled by seeing her.It has passed 3 months rahul go to Mumbai for a movie shoot but the government announced lockdown and he stuck there.

Days roll on and the named their baby girl as "Swathi Arjun" She is a chirpy girl and she take everyone in her hands especially rahul.When he began to speak with her through the video call she will smile by melting Rahul.

Now present time Rahul was calling Anusha for several times but all the ring is going unanswered.

Rahul:Enga poi iruk iva

He again try it but it also gone unanswer.

Here Anusha was playing with swathi and she also playing and smiling by showing her toothless mouth.

Radhu:Anni

Anu:Ena radhu

Radhu:Papa va konjam pathukoo na ipo vara

Anu:Sheri ma

Radhika smile and go outside.Anusha take swathi in her hands and make her comfortably in her embrace.

Anusha was talking to her and she also listening to her without blinking her big doe eyes.

Suddenly swathi began to hit anusha chest by informing she is hungry.

Anu:Papa k pasiktha

Like a answer swathi put her thumb to her mouth.

Anusha chuckled and at the same time radhika came.

Anu:Radhu papa k pasikth pola ni paal kodu

Anusha said and handover the child to radhika hands.

Radhika gave milk and swathi began to drink it impatiently by seeing it radhika smile and kiss her forehead.

Anusha also happy by seeing it but somehow she felt hurt because she still didn't bless to have a own blood in her hands and feel mother vibes.

Anusha go to her room by seeing arjun get in by giving them privacy.

Anusha was terribly missing rahul she want to hug him and stay in his embrace.

Suddenly her phone buzz a video call of rahul.She smile and take it immediately.

Anusha attend and see rahul sitting in his room by caressing his beard.He was wearing a yellow t shirt and airpods was on his ears.

Rahul:Ena madam apdi pakkra

Anusha nodded negatively and said "I love you"

Rahul look her confusedly because he know she is not a person to tell 'I love you'frequently "Ennachu ma"