MYSTERY

Grammar Mistakes iruntha  Manikavam🙏

Clouds was floating in sky the clouds was getting more darker by moving seconds and the cold chill breeze air also announcing the arrival of rain.Rahul was sitting in his room balcony and looking the dark sky by feeling the chill breeze.Suddenly someone came back and closed his eyes first he jerked but soon he composed and a small smile crept on his lips.

Rahul:Enna Anusha

Anusha:How you recognised me without touching my hands

Rahul:Your hands touched my face that's enough(said with a smile)

Anusha:Ohhhhh

Rahul:Ippam ethuk ni ippidi pandra kai edu

Anusha:No no no

Rahul:Enna ma

Anusha:Ada iruga Rahul ey(she take a cloth and tied his eyes

Rahul:Ma ni enna pandra ippam ethuk en kanna kathra

Anusha:Ada vanga Rahul ey

Anusha held him and go to terrace...

Rahul:Ma ith enga pora ethuk ni en kanna kettana ethavath pesu ma

Anusha:Ada pesama vaaga Rahul ey pattu pattu padi iruku

Rahul nodded and go with her by holding her hand like a child....

Anusha:Ok naama vanthach

Rahul:Enga ma vantha namma enga iruk

Anusha smiled and go to back side and remove that cloth from his eyes.Rahul was shocked by seeing the scenery there was so many red heart balloons was hanging and at the bottom there was a small gift box.Suddenly Rahul look Anusha who was already looking him with a smile and she signalled him to take that gift.Rahul smiled and take that gift and wrap it there he so a small crackers he confused and look her.

Anusha:Crack that

Rahul nodded and crack it that crackers blast in the dark sky by showing "I Love You Rahul".His eyes widened by reading it Suddenly it became moistened and he look Anusha who was stand beside him but he didn't see her there.He look everywhere but he didn't see her.

Anusha:Rahul ey

Rahul heard it from his back he Suddenly turn and saw Anusha was standing in her knees with a ring.

Anusha:Rahul ey i don't know to propose but i am trying it for you.In my life i hate a person in core that was you and now i love a person in core that was also you.I love you will you accept me as your wife forever

Rahul was speechless he staring her without blinking his eyes....

Anusha:Rahul ey kal vallikath

Rahul chuckled and help her to stand up.Suddenly Rain started to pour for inform the love message of sky to earth.Rahul and Anusha was looking each other without blinking.Rahul kept his hand on her waist and bring her close to him.He touched her forehead with his forehead and look to her eyes deeply.

Rahul:I love you(Rahul and Anusha smiled and he placed a kiss on her forehead)

"Tring...Tring...Tring" Alarm bumps and Rahul jerked from his sleep and off that bumping alarm.He himself straightened from his bed and sit and recollect the dream he had.

Rahul:Ennada ippidi oru kaanav(He smiled to his on dream and go to his shooting spot after doing his morning chorus)

Its been 1 week Rahul went to Hyderabad.He will call Anusha several times in a day to make sure she is safe and happy.On the other side Anusha was spending her time with her family and enjoying at the same time she was missing him badly also.
________________________