FEELINGS

Hlo Guys,
A small note i know my grammars are not better because i am not a professional writer i am just learning.I am a admirer of ashaangi bond that's why i decided to write stories of them to make me relax and a lite happiness to give you all.So please forgive my grammar mistakes.

//Back to story//

Rahul was packing his dress and staff's in his carry bag to return Chennai.He didn't inform anyone because he want to surprise anusha and his family.He happily board the flight and land to chennai with his personal secretary venkit.He was scrolling his phone by sitting in his car through the ride.Suddenly he saw Anusha walking on the side road.He smiled and tell venkit to stop the car and he get down after covered his face at soon he saw a car coming through Anusha he run and drag anusha to the side with him.

Rahul:Anu(by caressing her head back)

Anusha heard his voice and look him and see.He was holding her tightly and looking her with concern eyes.

Rahul:Ma enna ma inga pandra ni enna yousich nadakra ippam na varalena ennaiyarkum ma ivalo careless ayyi irukatta ma please

She was looking him without blinking she don't know what to do she was going through so many emotions like anger,disappointment,care,love etc...

Rahul:Sheri sheri ni va

He drag her by holding her hands with him and make her to sit in car and he also sit beside her.Anusha was looking outside through the window silently she was controlling her emotions infront of him.One the other side Rahul was looking her frequently by seeing her silence he was feeling something wrong.He except she will become happy by seeing him unexpectedly but she was behaving like he is a stranger it make him to disappoint.He didn't ask anything to her because venkit was driving the car.Sometimes later they reached their house and get in after tell bye to venkit.They get into the house and see their full family was sitting there along with akshay.Radhika see them and run to them.

Radhika:Anna eppa vantha(by hugging him)

Radhika broke it and look Anusha "Anni enga ponna yaaru kittayam sollama".Anusha give a smile to her "Onnumilla da summa pona sorry yaaru kittayam sollala"

Radhika:Its ok anni thalavalli poyidicha

Rahul:Unak thalavalli ya sollala(by going towards to her but Anusha just move forward from him and sit between her mom and dad)

Rahul was looking her disappointedly but soon he use his acting skill and make his face happy to show his family and sit opposite to her.He was looking her without blinking and she can feel his gaze on her but she didn't care to look him.He sighed and look everyone.

Rahul:En ellarum inga irrukiga everything is ok

Krishnan:We have a good news

Rahul:Enna appa

Geetha:Achu Amrita delivered

Rahul's eyes widened and smile crept on his lips "Really" Everyone nodded to him.

Krishnan:Athinala we all are going to coimbatore to see her

Rahul smiled and look Akshay "Dai macha ni variya"

Akshay:Na illamaya macha

Rahul:Sheri na fresh ayitt vara

Rahul give a look to Anusha and go to his room.Other side Anusha was confused.

Anusha:Amma yaaru Amrita

Geetha:Kanna enak oru annavum akkavum iruk athu unak theriyuma

Anusha:Ama mamavum approm periyammavum