SPARK IN SOUL

Grammar mistakes iruntha manikavam🙏

One week later they all go to their respective houses after enjoying the family times.

It was a pleasant morning and sun make his way and the rays flashed on Rahul's face through the window.He slowly open his eyes and see anusha was sleeping in his arms like a cute sleepy panda with messy hair.He just hug her tightly and look her and feel the silence.He just move slowly and plant a kiss on her forehead,nose and cheeks and look her with a smile.

Rahul:My cute panda

Rahul get up from the bed without disturbing her sleep and place a pillow there to make sure she will not fall but anusha pull that pillow and hug it tightly and continue sleeping.Rahul sighed and nodded his head disapprovingly and go to his  shoot location after fresh up.

Sometimes later Anusha wakeup and look her beside but she didn't see him so she wake up and look him everywhere that time yesterday night rahul words strike her "Ma enak early shoot iruk athinala na early morning povuva" she signed and said "Cha na avara pakallaya" she get up from the bed sadly and go to restroom for fresh up and make her way to her college.

Rahul was at his Director room and talking with him.

Director:Rahul flight is charting at 1pm so we have to go airport

Rahul:Yes sir i will come directly to airport i want to take my luggages

Director:Ok Rahul carry on

Rahul smiled and go to his house because he was going ooty for 2 days shoot.He get into his room and see his luggages are already packed.He open it and see his dress and things was arranged neatly without missing anything.He smiled and think who did it that time he saw a paper at side he take it and read.

"Rahul ey na un dress ellam pack pannita iruntalam ellam check pannid ok approm food time k sapadunam skip panna kodath romba neram video game velayadi kannu strain pannatha odambu pathukanam seriya approm time iruntha call panuga.Have a great journey Manna.Best wishes from your Anu"

Rahul smiled with moist eyes and kept that letter to his chest.Nobody in his life care him like this and he realized he was depend on her for everything and she is the angel for him sent by heaven.He smiled and take his luggages and go to her college.He park his car and go to principal room.

Rahul:Excuse me

Principal:Hey Rahul sir come come take your sit

Rahul:Thank you for your gesture can you tell where is Anusha?

Principal:Sir she was at 2nd batch class

Rahul:Ok which floor

Principal:2nd floor sir you just wait here i will call her

Rahul:Its ok i go there and see her

Rahul smiled and go to 2nd floor and walk by searching Anusha.Everyone of the floor was shocked to see him there some of them was pinching there hands to check it was not a dream.At last Rahul heard her voice and turn to side and see she was taking the class in a lite pink saree.Rahul smiled and look her silently by kepting his hands on his pant pocket.Students see him with shock and Anusha see students looking outside so she also look and shocked by seeing him.He was standing at entrance in a black jean and white tshirt with a denim jacket.

Rahul smirked and ask "Excuse me mam just a minute"

Anusha go to him and stand in a side with him.

Rahul:Mam i want to talk with my wifey

Anusha smiled and said "Rahul ey"

Rahul:Happada vantida

Anusha:Rahul ey eppidi inga vantha ethuk vantha ooty ill pogalaya