LOVE SHOWER OF US

Hi Guys,

I start a new ashaangi fanfiction story "My Angel" if you all have time pls check that also and give support😁😍

Ok come lets go to story.Excuse grammar mistakes.

Sun rays fall over the chennai by announcing the arrive of morning.Here two souls was sleeping peacefully by snuggling to each other embraces.Rahul stretch and open his eyes and see Anusha sleeping calmly beside him by helding his tshirt tightly.Rahul smiled and kiss her forehead for a long time and get up from the bed.

Sometimes later Anusha also wake up and look beside her but she didn't see him suddenly she feel a void in her.At soon Rahul get into the room with a cup of coffee.

Rahul:Aiii good morning ma

Anusha:Good morning Rahul ey enga poi iruntha

Rahul:Unak coffee eduka pona enachu

Anusha nodded negatively with a smile.Rahul also responded to her smile and help her to get up.

Rahul:Sheri va fresh aaka venama

Anusha:Rahul ey coffee koduga

Rahul:Ma brush panala

Anusha:Ath ellam paravilla coffee koduga

Rahul nodded and handover the coffee to her.Anusha take it and drank the coffee.

Anusha:Rahul ey vera level super coffee(by liking her upper lips)

Rahul smiled and said "Sheri va ma fresh aakalam"
_____________________

Its nearly one month passed after the incident.Anusha slowly slowly came to the old form and her wounds healed completely.Rahul take a leave from everything to take care of Anusha but he make Anusha as his playing partner in this days.

Now they are playing by sitting in bed but Anusha failed and look rahul with a pout.

Anusha:Rahul ey this is cheating niga pro maari velaydura na ippam tha ith kathkit vara poga na pesamata

Rahul laughed and put his hand over her shoulder "Seriga madam naama oru vaati kooda velayadalama na unak solli thara"

Anusha look him with a smile and said "Okeyyyy" by clapping her hands.

Again Anusha and rahul start to play "Rahul ey help pannu".Rahul held his game pad on left hand and kept his right hand above her's and hold her pad.When his cold hand touched her warm she felt like a current passing through her body and blood rushes to her cheeks.

Rahul:Ma ippdi pannu(He said without looking her his full concentration was on his game)

Anusha was looking him without blinking."Ma ni ena pandra velayad ma" He said by fixing his eyes on his game.

Anusha nodded his head disapprovingly and continued her game.At the same time Rahul phone began to ring.

Anusha:Rahul ey phone poyi eduga

Rahul:Apparama edukala ma(he said Between his play)

Anusha began to tell something but the call cut so she just look him who was playing like didn't bother if tsunami also came.

Again his phone began to buzz so she snatch his game pad and off the game.

Rahul:Maaaaaa(he winced like a child)

Anusha:Phone poyi eduga Rahul ey

He look her with a pout and take his phone from the table.He take his call by seeing the caller id.