TWO TURNS TO THREE

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD..

3 Months Later

Rahul was sitting in bed and Anusha was sitting between his legs like cuddling each other and seeing movie.

Anu:Rahul ey

Rahul:Ena ma

Anu:Pasikath

Rahul:Pasikath aa ipo thana ma namma dinner sapta

"Ama aana enak pasikath" Anu said with a puppy face

Rahul thought for a minute and smile "Seri vaa"

Rahul and Anusha go to the kitchen by intertwining their hands.Anusha straightly go and sit on the counter top rahul see it and shake his head in disbelief.

Rahul open the fridge and give a look out and take balance of the dinner food and heat up it.

Rahul:Itha ma

Anusha lick her lower lip and began to eat it like she didn't have food since yesterday.

Rahul see it and chuckled by taking seat on the side chair by looking her..

Anusha finish the full plate and look rahul by licking her finger tips..

Rahul:Pasi poidicha

Anusha nodded immediately..

Rahul:Apo ipo poi thoongalama

Anusha again nodded with a smile.Rahul smile and handover a glass of water to her she gulp it in one sip.

"Seri va poi thoogalam" Rahul said by wiping her lips with his bare hand.

Anusha smiled and go behind him like a excited kid by holding his hand.

Next Day Anusha wake up and look her beside but she didn't see rahul.She turn and take her phone and see a message from rahul she immediately open it and read

"Ma enak innaike early shoot iruk ath na unkitta already solliruka irunthalam marupadiyam sollra ni naala thoogid iruntha atha erupala anyways na free akumpoo call pandra see you later😘"

Anusha smiled and replied "Ok Manna😘"

That day began to roll but Anusha was feeling something different in her but she can't recognised what's that Suddenly she feel something uneasy and began to vomit.

Krishnan go outside only mani was there by hearing anusha sound mani run to her side and rub her back.

Mani:Anusha ma enachu

Anu:Theriyala akka sudden aa orumaari iruk

Mani:Iru na rahul thambi kitta sollidra

Mani began to go but anusha held her wrist "Vena akka rahul kitta solla vena avan therincha tension ayiduva enak Onnumilla i am ok"

Mani:Seri thambi kitta solla vena namma hospital polam

Anu:Akka i am ok konjam naala ippidi tha ath thana seriayidum

Mani:Konja naala ippidi thana

Anu:Ama akka

Mani:Ma unak periods acha

Anu:Illa akka last month um agala

Mani smiled "Ma ni room ill poyi rest edu na ipo vara"

Anu:Enga pora akka

Mani:Ipo vara nn chellom ni poo

Anusha nodded with a smile and go to her room.Mani smile and run to the nearby medical shop and buy a pregnancy tester and came back.