LION ON FIRE

A blissful morning with the chirping sounds of birds.Rahul open his eyes through the sun rays and see his sleepy panda was sleeping by kepting her head on his chest and her leg is over him he chuckled to his morning sight and start to do his favourite job which he can't tired or bore admiring her.

He peck her forehead Anusha smile and snuggle more to him rahul smile and hug her tightly by kepting his leg over her.

Rahul slowly kiss her forehead,cheek and nose tip Anusha groaned in sleep "Summa iru Rahul ey"

Rahul give a naughty smile and rub his beard on her face Anusha irritate and open her eyes and glare him Rahul make a innocent face by blinking his eyes Anusha sighed and again close her eyes but soon she open it by feeling a cold hand on her bare waist.

Rahul smile mischievously and began to doodle there with his finger.Anusha pinch his hand and glare him.

Anu:Ena pandra

Rahul:Yen na panna kodatha Anu(base voice)

Anu:Un base voice ill pesatha

Rahul:Apidi tha pesuva unak ath thana pudikum

Anusha push him and go to the window side with a blush.Soon she feel two strong hands around her waist.She smile and place her hand above his hand which was around her tummy.

Rahul:Enga pora(by placing his chin on her shoulder)

Anusha roll her eyes and look him.

Rahul:Enkitta irunth unak thappika mudiyath ma una na vidamaata seriously na poi solla virumbala love ellam thandi i am obsessed on you

Anusha turn without breaking the hug and look him rahul also take his head and look her.

Rahul:Yes ma i am damn possessive on you ni ena thavara vera yaarakitta avath close aa iruntha i feel so angry ethuk un anna's k ni support pandrapam kooda i feel hurt ni ena vidu poyiduviya appidi oru thought maybe en insecurities ayirkum aana this thought is killing me ma(he hold her tiny hands in him) I want your care,love,anger everything through out of my life en kooda irupiya?

Anusha dumbstruck by hearing it "Ena vitu mattum poyida tha ma" Rahul said again by looking to her eyes.

The next second Anusha was on his embrace by hugging him tightly rahul also hug her to his embrace "Na una vida engada porath una thavara yaarukuma ena ippidi love panna mudiyath I love you" Rahul smile and tighten his hold on her "I love you more Umahhh" give a sound kiss on her cheek.

Later they break it and look each other "Seri sir ipo ena pandrath"

Rahul:Ena vena panalam(with a naughty smile)

Anu:Na ath sollala like you guessing

Rahul:Na ethavumea yosikalla

Anusha cheeks turn to like a cherry red through her blush rahul smirk by seeing it and kiss her cheek "Appidiya kadikanam pola iruk" He mumbled between the kiss Anusha blushed and look down.

Suddenly rahul take her in bridal style and put her on bed and he jump to the top of her.

Anu:Ena pandra

Rahul:Ethuvuma panala pana pora

Rahul slowly kiss her jawline and travel to her neck and suck it Anusha fisted the bed and close her eyes his one hand was holding her waist and another was tracing her arm.He hold the strip of her top and pull it down litely and kiss her shoulder blade "Rahul ey" Anusha moaned by turning him more but soon a phone call came to disturb them.

Anusha pull him back "Phone Rahul ey"

Rahul:Ath anga irukathum ni summa iru ma

He again began to capture her neck but Anusha stopped him "Ma na nalla mood ill iruka keduthidatha" As his wish that phone stopped ringing.