1 Where the fuck am I?

This is completely original.

So, this is most definitely NOT what I was going to post next, but it's here. why you might ask? because I have 20 chapters already. I was planning on this being after Hunger- ( new KNY X HxH fanfic)- but I have like 6 chapters of that and I hit writer's block. -3- Maybe I'll start posting that as well in a few days though, Inspiration hit me hard for this one and I have so many fucking ideas I dream them. Anyways, sometimes the chapters are short like 5 paragraphs- (I usually/always have 10 if that puts it into perspective) and I thought I'd attempt actually naming my chapters. (Which will be numbered as well)  Enough talking, and let's get into content! >:3

Killua woke up in what he thought was a village. It looked to be far out in the country, and something almost immediately caught his eye when he sat up. It was skull. A bigass skull with horns and three eye sockets. "The fuck?" He didn't know if he should be scared, or just uneasy. The thing was long dead, but did more of them exist around here? And then he also realized. Where is Gon? Killua froze, then pushed his En out as far as he could. No no no no no no damn it! Where the hell is he? His teeth gritted together as he stood up, then he heard something. "Help!" Killua broke out of his worries and his eyes snapped in the direction of the voice.

It was a kid. There was a small child with blonde hair and green clothing being cornered by some guy with a floating book. "No hard feelings kid, but I'm gonna need your-" Killua appeared behind him, hand over his pressure point. "Goodnight bitch" before he had time to do more than gasp, the guy was unconscious on the grass below. Killua knelt down, placing a hand on his head. "Hey little one, you alright?" Despite being an absolute asshole to most people around him usually, he treated children with the kindness of an older brother. He looked up at Killua with wide shining eyes. "Y-Yeah!" He sighed, then stood up. "I can bring you home if you know the way" Killua offered, it wasn't safe for a child to be roaming around by themselves. He nodded, then reached out a hand. Killua took it, then started walking. After about three minutes he could tell that the kid was starting to get tired so he lifted him up in his arms.

"Just point" He nodded, then pointed towards what looked like a church. A church? He shrugged it off and made his way over, then knocked on the door. No answer. He let out a deep sigh. Killua knocked again, this time louder. A small tick mark appeared on his forehead when nobody came to the door. "Oh for fucks sake" He took a hairpin out of his pocket, one of the things he always carried. Killua proceeded to pick the lock quickly, it was something he'd learned from a young age. "What are you doing?" He huffed. "Opening the door, who else lives here?" The blonde kid thought for a moment. "Sister lily, Nash, Haru, Kera, Father-" the door opened, and he was pretty sure he knew what to expect. However, nobody was there when he walked in. The kid pointed to some stairs, "Rooms are up there" He nodded, then started walking. "Hey you!" Killua turned, only to see a boy with short brown hair and a very angry expression. "Hey kid-"

A blast of fire shot in his direction and he had to dodge. Killua's eyes narrowed, "You're out of your depth kid, back off" now if this kid was smart, he'd probably back up- "INTRUDER!" Killua tensed, then had to dodge again as a blast of water came at him. "HOLY FIST OF LOVE!" Goddamn it. "I'm not a-" some sort of nun appeared and kept throwing water attacks at him as the fire kid did as well. He wondered if this kid had brought him to the wrong place. "Stop!" The blonde kid yelled. Both the boy and the nun paused with confused expressions. The blonde kid wrapped his arms around Killua's neck. "Nice boy saved me!" he shot a glare at the brown haired kid. "Think before you speak little brat" He gritted his teeth and pointed at killua. "You broke into our house!" He scoffed. "Nobody answered the door!" He took a breath, then set the kid down. Said kid ran over to the nun and hugged her leg.

Killua put his hands behind his head with a monotone expression. "some douche was trying to attack him so I knocked him out and said I'd walk him home. Nobody answered the door so I lockpicked it because I didn't feel like waiting" suddenly an old man rounded the corner with a floating book. "I'll save yo-" he paused, then Killua shot him a glare. "I'm not a damn intruder. I saved your kid, your welcome" are all people this irrational? "Anyways. Does anybody mind telling me where I am?" the nun, frowned slightly. "Hage village" Killua blinked. "yeah that doesn't mean shit to me. I mean, where am I like, on a map" the brown haired kid scowled slightly. "The forsaken realm" Killua racked his brain. "The what now?" That seemed to surprise everyone. "How old are you?" He frowned slightly. "13? Why the hell's that matter?" The old man thought for a moment. "how is someone your age not properly educated- "

Killua shot a glare at the man, he took a step back with wide eyes. "Excuse me? Did you just call me dumb?" He growled. "I passed high school thank you very much." He dropped his hands with a slight sigh. "I've never heard of this 'forsaken realm' place. Is there a broader term or something?" The nun nodded. "We're in the clover kingdom, are you perhaps from a different one?" He squinted slightly. "The hell's this 'clover kingdom?' never heard of that before" The shock increased, then the old man spoke. "I think he's from across the sea. Wasn't there a squad captain who was as well?" Killua groaned, running his fingers through his hair. "Goddamn it. Any of you heard of Kukuroo Mountain?" The nun glanced over at the old man, who shook his head. Fuck. He sighed, then pointed to where that big ass skull was. "alright fine. But, what's that big ass skull outside from? And are there more of them?" The old man sighed. "it's a demon's skull. The demon was going to destroy the kingdom when a great mage stepped it and-"

Killua snorted. "Mage? That sounds like something from a children's book" A look of shock and slight disbelief crawled across his face. "Do you not have those where you come from?" He blinked. "No" He shook his head, then turned. "you know what? I'll figure stuff out on my own-" There was a hand on his shoulder. "Wait!" He glanced behind him to see the nun lady with a pleading expression. "It's not safe out there by yourself-" He froze, then activated En. The guy he knocked out along with two other people with floating books were surrounding the house. Killua stiffened, and the old man started to speak when he hissed. "Three men outside" They all fell silent, and Killua slipped his hand in his pocket. It rested on one of his yoyos, before slipping the item out and resting his finger in the hole, ready for combat. He glared in the direction of the guy who attacked the kid, who was standing directly outside the door. "Your fight's with me not these children, how about we take this outside?"

There was a pause, then a chuckle. "How nice of you to offer" Killua smirked, then made his way out the door. He was pretty sure that the two adults followed, but it didn't really matter to him. All three men surrounded him, each with one of those floating books. "How pathetic, he doesn't even have a grimoire" Killua shrugged. "We don't have those where I come from, those fancy books of yours don't mean absolute shit to me" He started swinging his yoyo around with a bored expression. "Yall are weak, why else would you attack me in a group?" A beam of pure energy shot towards him and he sidestepped with a fake yawn, "that all you got?" The man flipped through his 'grimoire' with a growl. "Let's see how you deal with this!" Three daggers of that pure energy converged on him from different angles, and Killua smirked. "You think dividing it makes it harder to dodge?" Killua chuckled, "Ok fine, I'll humor you" He swung his yoyo in a small arc, effectively deflecting each attack.

He ducked under a spear of wind and leapt over a cloud of mist. None of them are getting in close, maybe I'll have a little fun for a while. So he kept avoiding attacks easily, using the bare minimum strength and speed. "You're bound to get tired sometime!" The second male hissed, and he shrugged. "Doubt it. You'll run out of power for those fancy attacks long before I break a sweat" He grinned. "You done yet?" He got launched with a combined attack from all three, but Killua was starting to get bored. "You guys are boring, I'm wrapping this up" Then he switched modes, and let out a wave of bloodlust. The men gasped, taking terrified steps back as their legs started to tremble. He swung the yoyo wide, catching one of the three and wrapping around his body.

He was yanked in Killua's direction and he deactivated his bloodlust, then sharpened one of his hands. Killua put his claws to the bound man's neck with a smirk. "Checkmate" The other two screamed and ran away, Killua frowned slightly. "your friends are assholes, leaving you to die" Not that he was actually going to kill him, but that's what it looked like. The man looked up with terrified eyes and he shrugged, then chopped firmly down on his pressure point. "Baaka~" he said, dropping the body and placing his hands behind his head. "Boooring, if those are some of these so called 'Mages' then I feel bad for this 'kingdom' or whatever"

1607 words

To be continued...