6 fan-fucking-tastic

Killua strolled through the capital, Nero had flown off somewhere and he was just looking around. Much different then Hage, but still almost medieval. There were people and stalls everywhere, until something caught his eye. It was a stand, but it had very little at it. There was an old woman, some purple snakes, and nothing else. He shrugged, about to walk passed when he caught a scent. Killua licked his lips, then turned and leaned his elbows on the stand. "I smell some chocolate over here, got any for sale?" The old woman smiled, "We got some violet snakes-" Killua shook his head. "Chocolate. I can smell it, I know you have some" he insisted. She chuckled, then reached down and pulled out a jar. Said jar was full of delicious wrapped chocolates. They were wrapped in some sort of thin cloth thing, not quite a wrapper but close. "I wasn't planning on selling these but-" Killua grabbed about 50 golden coins out of his bag and dropped them on the counter. "I'll take it for however much the hell this is" She blinked. "Deal" he grinned and swiped the jar, then slipped one in his mouth. "Mh" Killua's eyes widened. Holy shit-

Killua tapped on the table just as she was turning away. "Hey old ha-" He caught himself. "I mean Ma'am." I want to be on good terms with whoever the hell this is. "yes boy?" He gave her a smile. "Where did you get these?" She laughed, "Ohohohoh. Made them myself" his eyes gleamed. "I might visit more often" he muttered, before chomping down on another. "Aight thanks." then he paused. "by the way, where is the location for the magic knight exams? I'm kinda new here" She pointed in a direction. "That way" he turned, "Thanks!" then he was off. Killua grinned catlike. Maybe not all old hags are bitches.

Killua was in a line. It was kind of long, and there were people checking grimoires at the end. He slipped 'his grimoire' out of his bag and looked down at it with a monotone expression. You can do this. Talk high enough and nobody'll know the difference. He was trying to play himself off as a noble, at least for now. He had gotten a slightly more 'nobelish' outfit as well. It was still blue and white, just a bit fancier and with a little bit of frilly accents. He versed his lines in his head for a moment. Alright. Killua stepped forward in the line, and held his grimoire up. "Killua Zoldyck, from Kukuroo village" The person blinked. "Kukuroo...never heard of that one" He rolled his eyes slightly. "Must not be well versed then. I'm Killua Zoldyck, Is that name not familiar to you?" His eyes widened slightly, presumably catching on to the fact that his family was well known. If course he had never heard of this, but he tried his best to apologize. "M-My apologies! I just didn't recognize the name at first." He stammered, then touched Killua's grimoire and it glowed with a faint white light. "Number 167"

He was in a room with many other people, standing next to the wall. He was there for some time, when suddenly birds started migrating in his direction. He didn't understand at first, then someone said. "Gah! Anti-birds!" another chuckled. "they say the less magic potential you have, the more they peck at you" Ah. Killua let out a small wave of bloodlust at the birds near him, not big enough to scare them off though. The birds settled on his shoulders and body, he kept a blank expression the entire time. A few people gaped and pointed at him, attention wasn't exactly what he wanted but here he was. "Woah!", "there not pecking!", "That's odd-" He stroked one of the birds with a slightly amused expression, it kind of leaned into his hand. He knew at least half the people in there were watching him, so he unleashed more bloodlust. The birds fluttered away, and people started murmuring.

Killua decided to vacate somewhere else, but as he was going someone bumped into his shoulder. Killua ignored them and kept walking, but whoever it was clamped a hand down on his shoulder. "Hey you, apologize when you bump into someone asshole" he glanced over his shoulder to see an absolutely huge guy, he had a white shirt and a cigarette in the corner of his mouth. "You look a little old to be here" He said coldly. And he shot a glare at Killua. "And you look a little young" the grip tightened on his shoulder and he latched his own hand onto the huge male's, then pried it off him. "Don't touch me" He said with a dark look. Killua saw a hint of surprise flash in his eyes for a second, before grunting and walking off. There were whispers, but he didn't listen. Instead he took his place at the center of the wide circle, a few people inched away from him.

There were footsteps, and the anti-birds cleared off. Killua looked up to see a group of adults with robes walking out. Killua's eyebrows raised slightly when he saw that huge buff guy walk out with them. Those are the squad captains. Well, I guess that's why people were muttering about me. Keeping down low wasn't an option anymore, not when he'd just butted heads with the captain of one of the squads. Then he noticed the insignia on each robe, and his eyes fell on the last one. It was black, and it had a bull head. Fan-fucking-tastic.

1008 words

To be continued...