34 Heat overload

I'm just gonna say, this entire chapter is kinda...oop-  Listen I wrote it at 10:00 and I was tired as fuck but I don't want to change it. just...be warned.

It was late in the afternoon, Killua, Asta, Gon, Vanessa, and Luck were in the communal bath. Vanessa had the top half of her bikini on though, or else he'd have refused to come in the first place. She has no shame, just like Gon. He made sure to keep his back to the wall, sitting next to Gon. The other three didn't ask why he requested it, and both Luck and Asta knew it was something about his back. He blushed a little and looked away from Gon. Why the hell does he have such a hot body. He grumbled internally. Sure he wasn't quite as ripped as Killua, more like Asta to be honest. Although Gon had a more slim build than that muscle head. "Damn, you've got an 8 pack" Vanessa observed. He shrugged. "I guess" Luck smiled. "Well Gon's got a pretty good amount of muscle too. You know judging by how your face looks I wouldn't have guessed" Gon blinked. "What's that supposed to mean?"

You look like a fucking adorable 12 year old with no care in the world. His brain supplied. "Kiddo, you've got the face of a child." Vanessa said, crossing her legs and leaning back. Gon still seemed confused and he sighed. "13 year olds aren't supposed to be able to casually lift 20 kilograms at all times" Killua turned to look at Gon, then blushed when he saw that he was just... staring at his abs. I mean, I know I'm hot but like...damn it is it weird that I want him to stare? But it's so embarrassing! His own eyes trailed down his chest and he quickly looked away. Fuck. The issue was, it was hard not to look down. Just the thought of the fact that Gon was sitting 5 inches away from him wearing absolutely no clothes at all brought up all sorts of dirty thoughts. I hate myself for thinking like that! He internally sobbed. "Well I guess, but how do you have more muscles than I do?" Asta half complained half asked in curiosity. "I've been training nonstop since I was little"

Killua snorted. "Did you have slippers and cups that weighed 20 Kilograms? Did you have doors that weighed nearly half a ton? Utensils and chairs that weighed 40 Kilograms?" All three's eyes widened in shock and slight awe. "My house is a fucking nightmare if your weak. I had to learn to get strong pretty damn fast or I'd be locked in my room" He grumbled. "yeah, I had to train for months to be able to open the front door! I weighs two tons I think" Gon said. He nodded. "Last time I was there I opened the fourth gate, that one was sixteen tons" He smirked. "Without any sort of magic reinforcement" He grinned over at Asta. "Now tell me, how much can you lift?" Asta gulped as all their eyes were on him. "Uh...I don't know for sure but not more than two tons" He admitted with a nervous laugh. He put his hands behind his head and leaned back against the wall with a smirk. "Reminds me of us and Zushi. Sure he's a strong kid but he's nowhere near our level"

Gon said nothing. He glanced over and shifted a little with a blush as he saw Gon staring at him again. AH. Why? Why Gon? Why did he like it when Gon stared at him like that? But he also hated it, it was embarrassing. Vanessa made a weird noise and he glanced over to see that she was trying to hide her laughter. He flushed and shot her a glare. Fuck you. "It's so obvious"

Eventually Luck left, it was just the four of them again. Gon suddenly placed his hands on his back and he flushed. "G-Gon what are you doing?" He started to move his hands, tracing them along his back. "Just tracing your scars" he murmured. He shifted a little, then moved a bit to be in front of him so the position wasn't as awkward. It...feels nice. He hung his head a little, eyes falling shut as he enjoyed the feeling. "Nh" This went on for a little while before Asta broke the silence. "You better not be falling asleep there" The hands stilled, then he was pulled closer and half on Gon's lap. His face flushed and his eyes snapped open. His breath was slightly uneven. FUCK. He was practically sitting on Gon's lap, naked, and he was too. His dirty ass mind started bouncing off the walls. S-Stop thinking! No! Goddamn it please let me go- Gon moved him closer to him to where his head was resting on his chest as was his back.