12 The tour

Killua, Magna, and Asta were on a tour. Asta looked like he really wanted to ask him questions, but he ignored it. "Alright!" Magna yelled, then started running. Killua jogged after them, easily keeping pace. Asta did as well, and he had to admit that the kid was in pretty good shape. The first area they came across was the cafeteria, Charmy was alone stuffing her face. "This is the dining hall!" Magna said loudly. "It's-" Killua ignored them and walked over to Charmy, before swiping one of her chocolate cupcakes and leaving. "HEY!" He shot a wink over his shoulder, and Charmy fumed. "THAT'S MINE!" Killua froze, then turned with a dark look. Charmy hesitated. "O-On second thought you can have it" she said nervously. Killua turned away, licking his lips a little before biting in. "Mh" I hate to say this, but she's an even better cook than aunt mito. "Ooook, next!" Magna turned and started running again, Killua ate the rest and followed after him and Asta.

"This is the communal bath" Magna said, chilling with Asta next to him in some sort of spa. Killua saw Finral in there was well, and Killua's eyes narrowed. "No" Asta gave him a grin. "Oh come on! It's not too hot!" Magna chuckled. "That's not what you said the first time you came here" He sputtered for a second, then huffed. "This is nothing to a true black bull!" Killua activated En to make sure nobody else was there, then moved to the edge. He slipped off his clothing and sat down, crossing his legs and putting his hands behind his head. All three jaws dropped. "Holy shit-", "Damn", "Your even more buff then Asta!" Killua kept a passive expression, the heat wasn't too bad.

He had his robe on over his shoulders and a towel around his waist, Killua got weird looks from the other three as he got out but he didn't care. I'm not showing my scars. "Why do you keep your back covered like that?" Asta asked curiously. Killua dragged his eyes over with a hint of anger flashing in their depths. "None of your business" He walked off, then quickly dried himself and placed his clothes back on his body. Once he did that his robe was replaced back on as a belt, and his wrist thingies were on as well. He walked back out only to look away as the other two emerged from the water. Do they have no decency? They didn't even cover immediately! Or warn anyone!

The next were the girl's rooms. There were traps, and Killua wondered what would happen if he tripped one. So he grabbed a pebble just as the other two were walking away, and threw it. "Wh-" Magical spears thunked into the ground around the area, giving off wisps of purple smoke. Interesting. The bathroom was next, although they knocked before opening it with a nervous expression. Maybe the last time they showed it off someone was in there.

There was a giant cage filled with large magical beasts. "And here is the beast room, it's one of Yami's hobbies" A 'hobby'. Asta looked slightly nervous for some reason, although he wasn't sure why. Well, they are intimidating I guess. He resisted the urge to chuckle. Their less than half the size of Mike. He felt a small pang a sadness. Focus. "So, as per usual" Magna said with a grin. "You get to take care of 'em! Every newbie goes through it" He blinked. Oh. Asta gave him a reassuring smile, and Killua knew that he'd done it as well. "Hey, your strong. What I did was-" Killua ignored him, taking the big hunk of meat and walking over. "W-Wait!" Magna put a hand on his shoulder. "Chill Rasta" He stopped in front of the cage, the creatures inside grumbled and growled, pushing forward. Killua let out a sharp whistle. "Sit" They didn't seem to hear his voice. The apelike one grumbled and the bearlike one with horns growled. The wolf let out a short howl and Killua let out a strong wave of bloodlust in their direction, making firm eye contact with each of the three. "sit"

3 thuds, each of them had dropped to the ground obediently. Killua walked forward a few more steps, then divided the hunk into three parts. "Good boys" He tossed a chunk at the Ape, who snapped it out of the air. The Bear was the same, but the third... the third looked like a wolf. Killua tapped on the bars. "Here boy" There was dead silence from behind him as the wolf walked over. He reached a hand out and ran his fingers through his fur with a slightly longing expression. The wolf waited patiently, then he held the bone out with the last hunk of meat attached. The large wolf took it from him and started chewing, then another one of the creatures whimpered. He chuckled, then tapped again. "want pets?" The other two bolted over to him, and he slipped both arms through to pet them simultaneously. "How the hell'd you do that?" Magna said in wonder. Asta gaped as well, "The only one who can do that is....Captain Yami"

Killua chuckled, and he knew Asta shifted a little. "They're not as big as Mike is" Asta blinked. "Mike?" He glanced back over his shoulder with a slightly fond look in his eyes. "Guard dog back home" Magna gulped. "Well, we could continue with the-" Suddenly he got nipped and Killua whipped around with a glare. "Gentle" The wolf whimpered, and Killua's face softened. "You just want attention don't you?" He murmured. The wolf stuck his head through the bars and got really close to his face. Killua reached up and scratched him behind the ears. "Do they have names?" Magna shook his head. "not that I'm aware of" He hummed for a moment. "I'm naming you Lupe" there was a pleased growl, and Killua brought his face closer to rest his head against the top of his snout. "I'll be back later" Killua murmured, then pulled back. Lupe drew back, then turned and curled up on the floor.

He would name the other two later, for now there was a tour to finish. Killua walked back over, the two looked kind of awkward. "Moving on" he said, back in his cold monotone state. The next was the library, there was a decent amount of books there. Then, there was the 'rec room'. It was a fucking torture chamber. Killua noticed a torture instrument he hadn't seen before and walked over, ignoring a warning from somebody. I have one of these rooms back home, but I've never seen this before. "I wouldn't touch that if I-" as his hands brushed against the wheel it started to spin, then a dart shot out. Said dart was hurtling towards Asta, so he bolted over and blocked it with his hand. "AH-" Killua paused, then looked down at the dart sticking out of his hand. "FUCK" Magna yelled.

Asta started to freak out as well for a few seconds, until they realized that he was unaffected. "That's supposed to have you start to foam at the mouth within seconds" Magna mumbled, rubbing the back of his head. He removed the dart, then sniffed the tip. It's Meniko. "Smells like the Meniko Bite poison" Magna's eyes widened. "Y-You figured that out just by smelling it?" He blinked. "Yes" Asta's eyes sparkled again. "S-So cool" He shrugged, then dropped the dart back next to the machine. "A torture chamber isn't a 'rec room', and it aint safe for people with slow reaction time" Magna went still. "W-What did you just call it?" He turned, his cold blank eyes locking with Magna's nervous and slightly scared ones. "A torture chamber" He said, monotone as ever. "That's what it is" Magna sweatdropped again. "Really?" Asta piped up, walking over to something that would definitely kill him if he wasn't careful.

Killua bolted over, shoving him out of the way as an axe swung down from the ceiling. "What did I just say?" He hissed, fingers clamping on the axe and holding it still. Asta ran over to Magna, gulping. "You seem to know your way around the traps in here" He said slowly. Killua chuckled darkly. "We had one at home"

1395 words

To be continued...