49 Killua's past pt.5

Ok ok I'm just gonna throw the rest into a single chapter because it's getting WAY too fucking long.

Time passed, Killua was chained and shirtless in the torture room. He had marks all over him, it was obviously worse than before. "Mama said your to be punished for a whole month Kil" Milluki said, before lashing him again. "An entire month?" Asta said in horror. Killua didn't respond, he just let himself get beaten.

Time skipped multiple times, every single one was to him getting beaten or electrocuted or harmed in some other way. But Killua didn't so much as flinch. Then... Milluki turned with a smirk. "Your friends are in the butlers quarters. How 'bout it Kil? I'll tell mama and have them-" One of the chains snapped, Killua had this manic grin on his face. "If you so much as touch them, I'll kill you" He said, bloodlust oozing from his words. "If he could break those chains...why'd he just let it happen?" Finral said in a worried tone.

The scene cut to heaven's arena again, this time both Killua and Gon were inside. They both felled their opponents with on strike.

More small flashes, Killua vs the guy with the aura powered wheelchair, Gon vs Gido, Killua threatening the two and the guy with the invisible arm.

Killua was in a room, holding his taser. "Alright, my Hatsu." he gritted his teeth and tazed his arm, then dropped it after a few seconds and grew his aura a little. "Why the hell would he do tha-" Asta was cut off as Killua put his finger tips together and concentrated, there was a small crackle of electricity between his fingertips. Killua grinned. "Yes" There was a small shocked silence. "he...got his ability by electrocuting himself?" Finral said faintly.

Killua and Gon were standing in front of a woman with blonde hair, she held up a finger. "Gyo" She said. The bulls could see aura now because they were looking through memories, the two boys activated Gyo and saw that Bisky had a number up. "One!" Killua and Gon shouted. She crossed her arms. "Too slow! 100 pushups!"

Gon and Killua were digging through mountains, the others watched in awe as they manipulated the aura to help them. "So if it's not magic, then what is it?" Vanessa asked. Kurapika sighed. "Nen. Where we come from people have aura nodes, nobody here has them so they can't use Nen"

Time skipped once more, Gon and Killua were standing in front of Kite. Suddenly he drew his gun and fired at them, Killua shoving Gon out of the way. "Woah! Who's that guy? Why'd he shoot at you?" Gon shook his head, Kite pointed to what he had been shooting it. It was an ant. "He was shooting at the ant nest, we stood to close" The bulls were confused, so Gon decided to explain. "There Chimera ants. If the queen eats a creature, then she gives birth to an ant bearing the traits of that creature"

The scene changed, Gon was sniffing the ground along with a dog. "I....Gon what are you doing?" Finral asked in confusion. He giggled, "I have a really great sense of smell! During the hunters exam I followed Leorio's cologne through the forest"

Another shift in scenery. Kite, stick, podonko, Gon, and Killua were on horses. Killua was riding standing up with his arms crossed on Gon's horse, Gon giggled. "Killua's so cool" A few of the bulls agreed that it was pretty cool as well. The time seems to skip only a few minutes, then Kite and the two boys bolted even faster than the horses on foot. "Damn, their fast" Asta muttered.

Rammot was fighting with Killua and Gon, a few of the bull's eyes widened. "Wait, is that one of the ants?" Noelle said in alarm. Gon nodded. "Yeah, they started eating humans. But because of the location no communication devices were allowed, there wasn't a quick way to get feedback to the outside world." His eyes darkened a little. The fight continued, Gon used his Jajanken and sent Rammot flying. Colt caught him in the air, the two boys turned back to Kite.