8 Zoldyck VS Numuli

This might be an issue. He thought sarcastically. It plays right into my skillset, the damn thing doesn't have any fucking mass. It passed through objects, and Killua noticed how Numuli was carefully avoiding breathing in his own poison gas. He's not immune to it, I am. He pointed, and the snake hissed, a forked tongue flicking out between its teeth. The snake came at him quickly, and Killua opened his mouth. As it clashed into him, he took a deep intake of breath. Once he did he held it, keeping the poison in his lungs. There were shouts, and Killua stepped out of the snake. The crowd started yelling, muttering, gasping, wondering. Numuli's eyes went wide, and he appeared in front of him. Killua exhaled right in his face, honestly the poison gas was starting to itch his throat slightly.

He gasped, then clutched his chest. "Wh- Ho-" He coughed violently, and started to foam at the mouth. The entire place went quiet as Numuli collapsed, wheezing and coughing. Killua placed his hands behind his head, turning away from him. "Baaka~" Dead silence, nobody spoke for a long while. Then a few medical mages came out and he retrieved his grimoire, then stepped off the stage. People cleared a 5 meter radius around him now, nobody wanted to come near the mysterious short white haired kid who defeated royalty just by breathing. And what was even better, they knew he used electricity. Nobody could just assume he had some sort of magic that combatted it. He had breathed in poison, breathed it back out again into a royal's face, and stayed standing while he fell. 

Killua Zoldyck was one scary ass kid.

He watched the arcs of fire and water, wind and mud, steel and mist. Sure some of it was kind if impressive, but that was because he'd never seen it before. Killua was starting to get a grasp on what mages were like around here, and he was liking his odds. It's just elements, if I use Ko I should be able to get rid of most of it. And the mist ones, I can just breath it. I can breathe any gaseous substance like it's normal air. The only issue I see is...corrosive acid. Well, that and maybe a big enough explosion.

The battles were over, there was a long explanation of the rules and how if you didn't get chosen you were pretty much screwed. He could choose which squad he wanted if multiple were presented, and he could decline to even join at all if he wanted to. But why would I? then he thought. If the only squad that wants me is the feathery ass birds, maybe. They seemed way too stuck up. He was hoping to get picked by the bulls, so he didn't have to keep up his 'Oh I'm a noble' charade. "167" he stepped forward, and the muttering stopped. There was a small amount of whispering on the floor as he took his place in the middle.

There was silence for a moment. Then someone raised their hand. Killua looked over at the praying mantis and was about to let out a sigh when another hand was raised. It was the crimson lion's. he saw Leopold's eyes shine a little. Well, better then noth- hands kept raising, one by one. There was muttering, a few gasps, some whispering. Every squad had raised their hand. Well damn. Although, he had flattened a noble with his own magic and without a grimoire so it was probably worth it. He raised an arm, then pointed. I know what I want. There was a gasp, then furious whispering. "Number 167" there was a pause. "The Black Bulls"

621 words

To be continued...