My first POV change

BILLIE POV

After popping a few Xanny bars, I know I'm a hypocrite just move on, a long ass drive later I found myself in another meeting room although this time it's for a new body guard after the last one got injured during a literal riot.
I love my babies (fans) to death but sometimes they can be a little..much.

Dropping out of my drug filled daze I am awoken by the click of a door and a well built sexy woman, with what seems to be many tattoos covering her hands, her suit restricting me from venturing any further sitting in the chair in front of me. I lick my lips and wait as she scans us.

After she seemed to have figured out who we where her face slightly lit up causing me to giggle and her to glare at me finally snapping out of her gaze.

Throughout the interview I couldn't help but steal glances at her, her being Sully and me being..well..high because I have never been so captivated by someone as I am in this moment and I'm just going to blame it on the drugs coz fuck love.

Once the meeting was over I walked up to her and tried to start a conversation because if she is going to be with me for 8 months we might as well start becoming okay with each other because also fuck friends.

"Hey uhh Sully..aha .. sorry the names just....cute..doesn't seem to suit you tho mamas" I say being caught in her emerald eyes.

"Yet again wearing that stupid smirk of yours I see miss Eilish" she quipped.

HER NAME IS SULLY CAN YOU REALLY BLAME ME FOR SMIRKING, She should count herself lucky that I didn't laugh in her face I thought as I threw her a death glare.

After talking with mom about the ins and outs of tour, which by the way I realllllyyyy don't wanna do We started to part ways and go back home.

I need more drugs.

————————————————————————

Hey guys if you have any questions or advice I will gladly listen x