Tour D1

SULLYS POV.

So right now it's 3am and I'm waiting for the flight to board with the O'connells and we've got about 20 minutes.

As we're all waiting I spot Billie trying to sneak away to the toilets and something told me to follow her so I did, before you judge me it's literally my job as her bodyguard soooo... SUCK IT.

Anyway quietly going in after her, I wait on the other side the stool for her to come out after what ever the fuck she's doing in there.

about a minute or so later, some noise comes from her stool but I don't think to much of it until I hear her take a big sniff of something, if you where in here with us you'd understand why that is the last this you'd wanna do...shits musty up in this bitch.
After a little while longer she comes out rubbing her nose that is covered in some kind of white substance, her eyes literally ROLLING to the back of her head.

She doesn't seem to notice me as she stumbles to the sink trying to find her bearings when all the sudden her nose starts bleeding, and I mean PISSING BLOOD.
how much has she done this?.
I calmly grab her some tissue and pinch the bridge of her nose as she stares at me in a daze trying to stop the bleeding that I'm not even sure she's completely aware of.

After a while it stops and I get her to lean into me as we board the first class area of the plane, some questioning looks are shot my way by Maggie and Finneas but I quickly shut it down stating she was tired and was to lazy to walk.

Gently placing her on her seat I put her hood up and cover her eyes with my sunglasses because this is the last headline we need to see before tour, I can practically already see them.

"HAS BILLIE EILISH FINALLY CRUMBLED UNDER THE PRESSURE OF FAME"
"ANOTHER ARTIST CONSUMED MY DRUGS"
"SEEMS LIKE BILLIE DID NEED THAT XANNY AFTER ALL"

After about half an hour of the plane ride and 2 hours left it seemed as if Billie was asleep, don't worry she's not dead I checked her heart rate. That bitch sleeps like a rock.

With the humming of the plane ride and the idle mumbles of the other occupants of the plane only being background noise I hade time to think.
I have to help Billie even if it's the last thing I do.
She can't die like this.
I'm not going to let it happen.

After listening to some music and checking her pulse a few more times the plane ride was over and she had slept the whole way, In her defence it is 5am.
we have arrived to our first destination.

BIRLIN.....

————————————————————————please tell me if you think I should carry on writing this story