⚠️😮‍💨

BILLIES POV

after a very tense ride back to the hotel and some highly heated eye contact with sully we all slowly disperse to our rooms.

I'm currently Sitting in my bed trying to get over the feeling between my legs when all the sudden I hear a moan.

I sit there for a second, still. There is no way.
The only person in the room beside me is...
WAS THAT EMMA.

DAYUM she sounded hot.

I soon come to the conclusion that this ache between my legs definitely isn't going away on its own, definitely not after what I just heard.

I lay on my back and slowly spread my legs, my fingers slowly trailing down to where I need them most.

I jolt slightly as my finger grazes my clit.

I start rubbing with more pressure until my head unwillingly falls back.

"Fuck mmmm"

Hearing sully again I realise that my fingers just won't do, with a whimper I go over to my suitcase and pull out a clear 8inch dildo.

I make my way back to my bed and start teasing my entrance, I squeeze my boob as I slide it in.

"Mmmmhp..shiiitttt.... Yesssss"

Oh fuck this feels so good, as my walls rap around it I tilt it up slightly to hit my Gspot.

I moan again my back arching of the bed slightly as I hear Emma moan as well.

I start speeding up more unable to hold back my moans.

The only noises you could hear were my moans that I failed to conceal while biting my lip and the wet sound of my heat.

Speeding up again I start to feel myself let go.

"Ooohhh fuck please daddy... yessss"

With one more thrust I push myself over the edge.

I lay on the bed for a minute while trying to catch my breath.

After a while I decide to go out to the vending machines to get myself a drink.

I slide my joggers back on and clean up my mess as I go out to the corridor.

I fish out 10 dollars from my pocket and select an orange fanta and some Taki's.

On my way back to my room I bump into someone.

Before I fall flat on my ass their arms rap around my waist to keep me steady.

Looking up I can't help the blush that crept it's way onto my cheeks.

It's Emma as in the Emma I just s(creamed) over.

She clears her throat not letting go of my sides.

I look down.

SULLY'S POV.

I thank the gods as she looks down happy that she can't see the blush that adorns my cheeks.

We stand there for a second before she speaks up.

"Hey you got something on your pants"

I look down ohhhhh shit, quick lie, lie, li-.

"Oh yeah I ate a donut, must have gotten some of the frosting on my pants"

Nice sav-

She scoops it up and raps her lips around her finger letting go with a pop sound.

"Mmmmm....sweet"

I AM MORTIFIED....and slightly turned on....

BILLIES POV

I turn around with a wink skipping to my door... wasn't lying tho that shit was sweet GAHD DAYUM...

———————————————————————— tell me what you think sorry for the wait school has started up again