Car ride ⚠️

BILLIES POV

it's currently 6am and we're all getting ready for the journey to the next venue.

Since it isn't far we are all going in the mini van instead of the tour bus which will meet us later to get to the next place.

As I'm packing my clothes away I hear a knock at my door.

"Yes"

"Hey bill, can I borrow some earphones mine broke"

"Uuhhhh yeah come in"

As Emma walks in I see her eyes shoot to my open suitcase where my thongs laying on the top.

"Mmmm one sec I think..... here you go" I say as I grab my spare earphones out of my bag.

"*clears throat* yeah, yeah thanks b"

I turn around and start closing my suitcase expecting sully to just leave.

Then I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to the most embarrassing scene I think I will ever witness.

"I think your forgetting something" Emma says looking me strait in the eye with a hooded expression.

My dildo, oooohhhh shitttt. Fuck, fuckity fuck.

Play it cool Billie.

I grab it from the tip and slowly slide my hand down not breaking eye contact.

"Mmmmhhhhh thanks I don't know what I would do with out it, all of that after show adrenaline really gets me going, you know?"
I whisper quietly as I drop it into my case still not breaking eye contact.

"I bet it does, what a shame you don't have someone to really help you huh, I could have you not walking for a week"

I squeeze my thighs together to proud to let her know how much that really affected me.

"Better get going, don't wanna make you late superstar"
And with that Emma leaves me flustered unable to fight the heat rising in my cheeks from our heated conversation.

Lil time skip

We are now in the car, me and Emma sitting right at the back, fin and Claudia sitting in the middle row and my parents right at the front.

I pull up the divider to the back row for some privacy, you know rich girl tingz, leaving me and Emma completely secluded in the back.

I close my eyes expecting to get some sleep before the show but with every bump of the van all I can feel is Emma's leg rubbing against mine.

You know what fuck this, with the teasing from earlier clouding my better judgement I squeeze my thighs together hoping to get some relief but I am unable to stop the small whimper that slips from my lips.

I feel her tense up beside me before relaxing and wiggling a little in her seat.

Strange.....

I move again hoping to stop this aching between my legs.

This time I feel Sully's hand creep its way firmly into my thigh as she leans in.

"Stop moving or I'm going to have to teach you a lesson"

SULLYS POV