tease

BILLIES POV.
Slight smut warning ⚠️

Today me, Em and the rest of my family are getting ready for a show.

This is my first show in forever that I haven't been high for and I'm not sure if I'm ready.

Sitting in the green room with Emma while Finneas finishes sound check I start to feel a tick attack coming, sounds cute doesn't it, a lil tick attack but is not cute AT ALL BRO it sucks ass.

My eyes twitch to the left, eye brow shoots up a couple of times and my arm bounces locking and unlocking with each motion.

I see Emma in the corner of my eye, I know she's worried so in this very moment I think it's time that I spice things up a little bit.

"Em come here pwease"  I mumble in a baby voice.

She shuffles over without a question and raps her arms around my waist.

"Just breath bill, it's all going to be okay"

She rubs slow circles on my back hoping that it will get my ticks to calm down,
I swing my legs over her lap so I'm now sitting sideways and put my head on her chest, after a minute of listening to her heart beat I'm back to normal.

"I have something to tell you"

Em looks over at me in question, a slight glint of worry washing over her beautiful features.
We lock eyes, mine slowly drifting down to her full pink lips.

"What is it bil" she whispers

I swing my legs over hers so I'm now in a straddling position on her lap.

"I was awake last night...when you kissed me"

Emma freezes, her mouth slightly ajar.

"I bil...I don't know what to say...I'm sor-"

"I liked it"

" i-if your playing with me right now I swear to-"

I cut her off with a kiss.

Slow and passionate, our lips lock and all of my worries, fears and doubts just float away.
She swipes my bottom lip asking for entrance and I grant it by parting them ever so slightly.

Our tongues fight against each other as they join in a sexual dance.

Emma's hands venture up my sides to stop at my hips, her warm fingertips massaging the sliver of skin that has been exposed.

She starts rocking my hips causing a strained moan to be torn out of my throat as the world around us goes dead silent.

"Mmmnnn bil"

I rock fast seeking some sort of release.

"Mmmph" another moan escapes my lips as I start to feel something hard beneath me, I grind harder trying to figure out what it is.

"Billie the sho—-"

Our moment is ruined by Finneas as he covers his eyes with a gasp.

"Ooohhh my god. I-I'm so sorry I didn't know...eeeeewwwww"

I jump out of Emma's lap falling off the couch and hard on my ass

"OUTTTT...GET OUT FIN"

I cover my face with embarrassment as I hear em laugh.

"Show time superstar"

I glare at her as I take my flustered SOAKED self to the side stage waiting for the intro to bad guy to start.

Im nearing the end of the show when bitches
Broken hearts comes on.

As I'm singing I touch myself running my hands up my side and over the curves of my breasts as I make I contact with em on the side of the stage.

The moan starts coming up, I look directly at the camera as I roll my eyes back moaning into the mic I drop my shoulders slightly.

I've got a slight feeling I'm going to be in trouble for teasing her like that.

————————————————————————
Please comment if you like the story or if there anything you want me to add or change