Snookered🎱

BILLIES POV

another day and another hotel room.

I watch sully in aw as she looks at all the things I have become accustomed to.
Accustomed to, fuck that.
A pool table.
You have got to be fucking kidding me.
This some rich people shit.

"I am definitely fucking you on that later" the sly remark coupled with the horny look of my girl makes my stomach turn.

We settle in finding comfort on the bed as boredom starts to take a hold on us.

"Soooo about that pool table huh"  I feel Sully's grip get slightly tighter on my hips.

" hm what about it" I mumble acting as if there isn't a pool between my own legs. I mean I got the holes all I'm really missing is the balls, that's Emma's job.

"You wanna play a game"
"Race ya there"
I push em off the bed before sprinting over to the table almost falling ass over tit in the process earning a giggle from sully and a faux angry face from me.

" okay rules"

As if we could read each others minds we both shout " strip pool" at the same time.

Our giggles soon seem to quieten down as em sets up the table.
" first shot princess" the extra hard slap on my ass signals my go as I lean over to break.

"Every ball potted means the other person has to take an item of their clothes off"

I look her in the eyes as I pull the cue back already having lined up my shot I hit the triangle with just the right amount of force to get a solid in the pocket.

I blow her a kiss as she reaches for her socks.
" both of em baby"

Emma laughs at my confidence probably knowing that there is no way in hell I am going to win this game.

I spot my next shot right in front of Emma. I slid between her and the table rubbing my ass against her crotch before lining up yet another shot.
Except this time a bump on my ass makes me aim the ball a little to far to the right making me miss.

If that's how she wants to play it then let's play baby.

I act like I didn't notice and step away from the table giving Emma time to examine the bored before picking a ball.

I see what pocket she's going for and head towards it. I innocently bend down in front of it and wiggle my ass, the noise of the ball going into the pocket let's me know of my defeat. Damn it I knew she was a boob girl.

" hey Optimus prime jewellery doesn't count, keep it on I want something to hold on to while I have my victory sex on this table"
The snarky comment makes me kiss my teeth as I take of my jumper revealing a tight tank top. Yep definitely a boob girl.

As Emma takes her next go I arch my back leaning on the side of the table running my hand from my neck slowing down towards the valley of my breasts before continuing towards my area, just as she draws the que back I pat my pu$$y and moan. It seemed to have startled her but by luck she ends up potting another ball on accident.

FUCK MY LIFE.

I pull my sweats down my legs while swaying my hips before flicking them to sully with my foot, I am now only in my underwear, socks and a tank top. I have to step up my game.

I go to get a sip of water while 'accidentally' spilling some down my top making a path way of almost see through material down towards my tits. I move closer to sully while slowly and suggestively running my hand up and down the  stick. This must have knocked her of of her game because the only ball to go in was the white one giving me full freedom of the table.

A couple rounds later we are both tied on the black ball, the only item of clothing I have on are my panties and the only thing sully is wearing are her boxers.

It's my go to end the game.

"If I get this in no sex until I say so"

The smug look is soon swiped off of Sully's face as I pot the ball perfectly in the top left hand corner.

I do a little victory dance before heading towards the bath.

This is going to be fun...... for me at least.

————————————————————————I am sorry for being so late.