One more chance

SULLYS POV

it's the next day and I'm in the tour bus kitchen waiting for Billie to wake up.
Everyone else has gone out for the day so I'm taking my chance to talk to her.

Turning around to put my mug in the small sink as I hear Billie slowly limping in.

"Morning bill"

"Hey em"

"So we need to talk about last night"

A wave of guilt flashes over her beautiful face but I send her a reassuring smile to calm her down.

"Ok shoot..."

" you need help bill and you know it, I'm not going to sit here and preach a bunch of bullshit because we all have our own demons and I understand that.
I can't keep acting like your ok while I watch you crumble in front of me" I laugh to ease the sad tension.

" I know and I'm sorry em I jus—"

"I'm not finished, you have one last chance, I will sit here for as long as you need okay, but I need you to work with me here.
If you feel sad or alone or have any temptations in anyway, drugs alcohol or self harm come to me."
"I might not know what's going on in there"
I say inching forward and tapping the side of her head.
"But I will try to understand and be there for you, what ever you need"

There is a moment of silence before I feel a force pushing me back.

I rap my arms around her small waist, almost to small..... I'll ask her about that later.

Laying my head on top of hers I whisper sweet nothings in her ear as she cry's in to my chest slowly but surly soaking my shirt.

"It's ok bill, your okay... but I'm only giving you one chance, if you fuck it up I'm going to tell your parents and fin everything"

"Thank you sully" her small voice squeaks out

"It's ok boo"
( anyone get the monsters ink reference👆)

Time skip bb

BILLIES POV

the empty feeling has sunk into my chest again.

I can't breath again.

"Sully" I breathlessly call out.

Sat  with My knees tucked into my chest I feel her gently pull back my bunk curtain.

"Come here bill"
I let her lift me and settle on her lap as she sits on the couch near the front of the bus.

"Don't worry everyone is out setting up for tomorrow" sully soothes as she feels my slight panic of being exposed into the open.

Emma leans taking me with her as she struggles with something before I feel the cold plastic of my inhaler touch my lips.

"Breath bil, I need you to calm down for me"

I breath in feeling it replenish my lungs,  tucking my head into her chest I settle to the soft sound of her heart beat while she plays with my hair.

"Talk to me"

"I just got in my head, I couldn't breath so I thought I'd come to you like you told me to instead of doing something ......stupid"

"We'll I'm proud of you, baby steps for my baby"

I look at her and laugh relaxing more into her hold before giving her a sweet kiss on the lips, nothing more just.........

Love

Oh

Shit