Green room ⚠️

SULLYS POV.

I watch as Billie comes bounding into the small room a big smile adorning her face.

"Sully you will never guess what just happened...I signed someone's TITTIES"

"Ahahahaaa calm down dumb ass"

Billie looks at me dead in the eye a cheeky look flashing in hers

"TITTIES SULLY, MY NAME IS ON SOMEONES T.I.T.T.I.E.S"

I laugh as I hear it echo down the corridor.

"Come here" I whisper while doing a back and forth motion with my fingers.

As she comes closer I pull her in by her hips so she lands straddling my lap.

" now tell me princess, how much did you really enjoy someone else's titties."
I say putting emphasis on the last part

Bil looks at me shocked before lust floods her eyes.

"I am sooooo turned on rn" she giggled

"Mmm tell me who made you this wet"
I start circling her hips on my bulge causing them to twitch.

"You daddy...... fuck me.....please"

As the most seductive tone I've ever heard seep out of anyones lips sends shivers down my spine, I flip us over as I feel myself become hard as a rock.

I crash my lips into hers kissing her deeply as small whimpers fall out of her mouth.

"You want me to fuck you"
I whisper in her ear making my way down her neck

" yes daddy, all that after show adrenaline remember, god just looking at you I could cum on the spot"

With that I rip her shirt off along with her bra throwing them somewhere behind me.

I look at her for consent before sliding her shorts and thong down her legs.

"Jesus baby, are you trying to kill me, look how wet you are"

I run my index finger over her slick slit before plunging a finger in earning a pleasure filled moan from the girl below me.

" please em give me more" a desperate whine escapes her lips.

" what do you want baby"

"Oh god, mph I want your tongue and your...omg I want your dick"
She struggles to say as I speed up my finger movements.

I waste no time dipping my head down and collecting her sweet juices on my tongue making Billie buck her hips and moan.

" omg yes, yes, yes.... Fuck baby faster"

I speed up my movements once again taking her clit into my mouth and swiping it with my tongue.

"Fuck I'm going to cum, please let me cum baby"

"Not yet" I mumble dominance dripping of my tone making billies eyes roll to the back of her head.

I take my dick out and slam it into her entrance earning a scream from Billie as her legs start to shake.

" I'm gonna cum.... Fuck I'm squirting, baby, yes,yes,yesssss"

Clear liquid pours out of her centre as her eyes roll to the back of her head.

Her legs tremble as she comes down from her high, me not easing up for a second.

I switch my angle slightly to get another pleasurable sound from Billie, that's another one of her spots.

I drive into it full force wanting to cum together.

"Yesssss Emma fuck, cum with me please"

To busy chasing my orgasm I don't react to the sound of Maggie's voice coming through the door.

"We're just going to get some lunch, we'll be back in about 10 minutes"

Billie looks at me wide eyed as I don't slow down my speed starting to play with her clit again.

"O-okay m-mom, bye"

Just as we hear her foot steps ease away I tap billies thighs to let her know I'm going to cum

"Ugh just cum, cum In me baby"

With her words and one more thrust I shoot my seed strait into her as she throws her head back caught in another orgasm

I collapse on top of her still feeling her legs shaking below me, my head moving with each ragged breath the takes.

"That was the best sex I've ever had, I've never squirted before"
Billie breathily says

"Same, You are so tight"

My dick twitches inside of her thinking about how good her pussy feels causing her to giggle.

As I go to get up Billie raps her legs around my waste in protest.

"5 more minutes, I love the feeling of you in me"

"Okay love but we've got to get up soon before everyone comes back"

Time skip

We are now laying on the couch fully dressed waiting for the others to get back

"Foo-"

Fin stops mid sentence bursting into the room.

His eyes shoot from mine to billies and then back again.

"Did you just have sex with my sister"

Both of our faces go crimson red. 

I laugh as Billie hides her face in my neck mumbling something about him being an ass making me laugh even harder.

"EWWW GROSS"