Tour D7

BILLIE'S POV.
TW
But today I was swarmed and attacked by stupid paparazzi, funny story actually I just found out that my best friend of 4 years was shot and killed by TMZ shouting it down my ear canal.
Jahseh Onfroy.
Xxtentacion.
The person who saved my life on multiple occasions.
Dead.
He was shot in his own car and I will never be able to see him again.
So right now I'm behind the hotel that we are staying in buying as many drugs as this pimple infested preteen has to offer.

I have shut off my phone after 20 to many calls from my mom and Fin, I just can't do with their motivational speeches right now so instead I'm getting of my head on drugs.

I slid a note under Emma's door so she know where I am, she's the only person I wanna be with right now except from Jah but I couldn't look her in the eyes knowing what I'm about to do.

I make my way to a near by forest to the tree that me and Emma sat on till sundown the other night after one of my shows, it's fair to say we've gotten quite close recently.

No Billie stop thinking about her.
You don't do feelings you do drugs and random hookups.

Hopping up on to the very same branch I empty the contents of my pockets into my hand. On today's menu we have a new additive, molly, the Og Xanax, coke and a fat spliff in honour of Jah.
I light up the spliff first taking a deep inhale and exhaling it out my nose with the rest of my demons until I'm sober again.

Finishing that I take my bottle of Fanta and swallow 2 molly pills, not waiting for it to kick in I quickly get my card out of my wallet and poor some cocaine onto it, grabbing my pre rolled bill I line it up with my nose and swiftly inhale two thick lines.

Sitting on the tree I feel the drugs take affect rushing through my veins and strait to my head.

Take me to the roof top I wanna see the world when I stop breathing turning blue.

The mixture of the cold crisp air and drugs make my fingers feel frozen.
My lungs constricted as I smoke more weed.

Wanting to check the time I power on my phone to see hundreds of messages from Emma on my now blurry screen.
6:18am
Just as my eyes start rolling into the back of my head my phone starts to vibrate.

It's Emma.

I pick up and I am immediately soothed by her scratchy voice.

"Bill can you hear me, I'm coming to get you"

Tears start welling up in my eyes
I don't want to do this anymore

Call my friends and tell them that I love them, and I miss them....sorry

"Sorry can't save me now Em"

"Billie don't play these games with me I'm 2 minutes away. Just hold on... can you do that.... Just a few more seconds for me."

"Help"

Just as I say that the weight of my intoxicated body becomes to much.

I sway back and slip of the tree.